Saturday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Buffalo Sabres ML 2.170

With the bad streak over, this team is due to string some wins.

Montreal Canadiens -0.5 2.010

Pittsburgh is without Crosby, theyve never won without him but its only a small sample of games, like 4 or 5 or something but this is a b2b for Pittsburgh.:cheers:

Hopefully Buff has been practicing on their penalty shots considering 5 of their last 9 losses have come via shootout. Good work last night...like they thought process today.

Like the montreal play, loved it so much i played them last night @ 1.67 with no juice haha...what are your thoughts on the early games, i like the over in nashville/st louis, i think dallas should be able to win this game in a 4-2 sort of game.

Like the montreal play, loved it so much i played them last night @ 1.67 with no juice haha...what are your thoughts on the early games, i like the over in nashville/st louis, i think dallas should be able to win this game in a 4-2 sort of game.

Well I like Nashville, that team is playing some solid hockey lately. As far as the totals, well you know what my answer is...:seeya: Seriously, I was thinking under, so your over looks pretty good'an_horse'

Habs

The Habs will be licking the chops for this one. Look for the Pens to almost play a 2-3 zone defense in this game. Just looking for breakaways and oddman rushes.

BOL

:cheers:

Well I like Nashville, that team is playing some solid hockey lately. As far as the totals, well you know what my answer is...:seeya: Seriously, I was thinking under, so your over looks pretty good'an_horse'

Hhaha cat, well it's 1 nothing for your preds!and stl on the pp, if they score here, i like the over

Devil, gsro, SC, Lippsman, Big herm, Indiana, Brar, Vapster -Thanks guys, I appreciate it...Im gonna add:

Phoenix Coyotes -1.5 2.680

Back