Saturday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
St. Louis Blues -0.5 2.000

St.Louis well rested playing at home against Washington who are playing 2nd game in 2 nights with some travel, also their 3rd game in 4 nights.

Chicago Blackhawks -0.5 1.980

Chicago has lost their last 2 games. They face Atlanta tonight in Chicago. I was tempted by the puckline but chose to be safe.

Adding:

Montreal ML 2.660

Riding the habs at this price, they couldn't have strained themselves too much last night. And Price is starting, he should have a good game after his last outing was rather ordinary.

Last edited:
I like the card but not sure about rl in Columbus. Columbus has lost 6 times at home to the Sharks and 4 were by 1. Last 11 home losses by Columbus had 5 by 1 run. Last 11 road wins b-b by Sharks 6 were by 2 goals. Probably do some mix. GL

I like the card but not sure about rl in Columbus. Columbus has lost 6 times at home to the Sharks and 4 were by 1. Last 11 home losses by Columbus had 5 by 1 run. Last 11 road wins b-b by Sharks 6 were by 2 goals. Probably do some mix. GL

Just a feeling that the sharks (a good road team other than last night) bounce back in a big way. I fancy a bit of a blowout, at least I hope so.:cheers:

At least Expos are doing well. Second day Nab has been let down by his team. In Pitt Crosby and Malkin still have not taken a shot and its second period.

2-0 to the Blues
an_dance.gif

Thanks guys well 2-2 , +0.66 for the day anyway. I got to be careful with the western conference. Taking SJ was a mistake, have to put that one in the wtf was I thinking file.

At least Expos are doing well. Second day Nab has been let down by his team. In Pitt Crosby and Malkin still have not taken a shot and its second period.

Price again didn't really play that well, he let in 2 goals that he really shouldn't have.

Back