Saturday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I'm gonna keep posting picks for a week, but if it doesn't improve, theres no sense in posting losers, plus its a little embarrassing. So if I don't have a winning week this week, I'll be taking a long break :shake:

New York Rangers ML 2.090

Im also going to play Phoenix and Boston probably correlated parlay,but I dont know yet and Im working today, and I cant parlay til supper so I got to wait.

Thanks shakes. Or else I may end up tailing $$$inmywallett's system, that thing is producing some amazing results.

Cat, remember what you said to me yesterday:

Good luck Unicorn its a long season, and I know how you feel lol:cheers:

Same 2 you bro'. Hang in there, m8 - I'm sure this thing will have to turn around at some point in our favor.

Btw, not sure what I'll end up playing today but Rangers surely have some good momentum going after bouncing back from those 2 tough losses two nights earlier at home. The only thing which scares me a little for this game is the fact that that WAS may ride their momentum too, after ending their losing streak in a 3-2 home win over CAR - Ovechkin had a few nice assistances but still 0 goals though...

Phoenix seems like on of the stronger plays on board (I won't use word "safer" because the way this season has been going - there are no safe plays lol) but considering the price it should definitely be parlayed with another stronger fav for + money payout. Also liking the Under in that game (have it around 4.9 goals predicted total).

Not sure about Boston though, haven't capped it completely but will definitely look into that game. Thomas has been great lately and possible AS selection may be one of the reasons for him to elevate his game even more. Love the fact BOS is only a small favorite in this one, soulds like bookies want even money here but I got a feeling one of those teams may cover the spread maybe even in regular. Traps usually work like that afaik.

At first look, Minnesota seems like another possible play for me today, going to cap it completely and wait for goalies confirmation before final decision though.

Also, what's your thinking about DAL/SJ game? After what Stars showed last night @ ANA my gut tells me they may suprise here tonight again (if not winnign SU maybe at least going for a point?)

Another interesting matchup - CLB will welcome Flames. Boys in blue played a heck of a game last night vs MON, the home crowd was crazy! Who knows what happens here tonight - especially since Flames coming off a draining home win over Preds plus since '06 season, home team is 7-3 SU in this series...

Need to get some rest... later :cheers:

Hang in there Cat, things will turn around soon. Nobody here doubts your capping skills!

:cheers:

Yeah I agree, last season you won 75 units and this season as I see you are just down 5 units...I think it's an error to doubt your skills with such a short sample of plays, hold on!!

An advice I can give you is to stay away from chase systems, they look good until they fail...and it's not a matter about IF they fail but WHEN they fail...

Thanks guys sorry about the whining and that I cant be on more today and wish you all good luck for the evening and answer the posts, long day at work Ive got a few additions. And for my week of reckoning lol, I wont lay juice and see how it goes. I got 5 plays and 2 parlays.

Nashville Predators ML 2.300

Nashville always bounces back after allowing lots of goals, Avs without Sakic.

Detroit Red Wings -2.5 2.320
Phoenix Coyotes -0.5 2.020
Montreal Canadiens -0.5 2.120

And two correlated parlays.

Boston Bruins ML/Under 5.5 3.133
Dallas Stars ML/Under 5.5 4.857

Back