Saturday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Only one game today. Dallas needs to get back on track. I think they'll take the opportunity here.

Dallas Stars -1.5 2.260 :shake:

with you on Dallas, but im gona take win in regulation @1,70

any thoughts about your Montreal, was thinking of taking that double?

GL tonight

:cheers:

Thanks Cole. Im gonna wait for now. If its Thomas in nets for Boston, then I may consider it because he is snakebit against the habs but I doubt the Boston coach will go with him again. But as of now, Im gonna lay off because Komisarek is injured and most likely wont play. And hes the essential physical presence back there and Boston played very physical last game, and I expect they will again tonight, and also the habs are in a bit of losing spot tonight. But Ill wait til later to see whats what :cheers:

nice to see you on my boys here, haven't capped anything yet myself, will let you know who I'm on.

GL :cheers:

btw, are you looking at the Ducks perhaps to bounce back from that shame from last night?

Yeah I put a little on the Ducks for tonight. Giguere is hurt, so it might be a call up that gets to be in net. But I dont mind that, the team in front of him will make sure he has an ok night.

When I saw Dallas up by one with just a few minutes to go I was hoping for an empty-net goal to cover the puckline... :-(

Just saw the gamecast - hard to see any moose job being worse this season. This really pisses me off, because Anaheim was looking so good at their current odds vs PHX, but now theres no pressure on them (due to their points-less loss yesterday) coming from a Stars win.

Back