Saturday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I probably will add more later today. I used to like Phoenix a lot, I still like them, however lately something has changed -theyre not as good 5 on 5 as they were earlier in the season, and I think thats a sign that the overall level of competition has increased as teams head into the final stretch.

Calgary Flames ML 2.080 :shake:

Nashville Predators ML 2.660
Atlanta Thrashers ML 2.890

Im gonna try 2 big underdogs. I dont care much for Atlanta, this is simply a trend spot play (4-1 roadteam winning). And Nashville has to get it going and has responded well after a beating before.

Keeping with the underdogs tonight, I think theres good value on Toronto as well. I like their chances tonight.

Toronto Maple Leafs ML 2.500 :shake:

So just to be clear, I got 4 plays. I played them all one unit. I like Calgary and Toronto the best.

Other thoughts: I think Philly perhaps wins tonight but loses tomorrow to the rangers. And Im also inclined to think the habs lose tonight to New Jersey. Theyll be facing an angry team that wont give them as much open ice like Buffalo did. Suter was upset and had them on the exercise bikes after their game last night. But as the odds suggest its too close to call. So Im staying away.

Calgary and Toronto work for me. Waiting for confirmation on Huet but definitely liking those sides. No real feel for or against Atlanta and would be a little interested in Preds if Ellis starts. GL

Calgary and Toronto work for me. Waiting for confirmation on Huet but definitely liking those sides. No real feel for or against Atlanta and would be a little interested in Preds if Ellis starts. GL

It says Kolzig as probable on goaliepost, but I heard the coach say yesterday that if Huet had a good result, hed start again tonight, so unless hes changed his mind, I think Huet starts.

Flyers are above even money. This makes 5 games, I hope it goes well. Historys not on my side when Ive played 5 games.

Philadelphia Flyers ML 2.020 :cheers:

Followed you on Flames, didn't see the rest of the post until after the games were over. Nice Saturday tho.........:shake:

Back