Saturday Pick & Roll

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
120-95-2

Went 6-4 last night, hitting my bigger plays on Den/Utah/Toronto Over. So was a solid night $ wise. My totals have been cold lately going 1-3 last night.

On to Today

Charlotte/Washington O196

Both teams come in off SU wins being dogs. In this matchup both teams have exceeded the total at a 8-2 clip for the last 10. Charlotte currently in the a 3/4 where they are 13-9 for the over. Charlotte also is currently on a sick Over run going 7-3 to the over in there last 10. Total opened @ 198, and pushed down to 196. Only thing that scares is both teams playing 3/4, and Washington doesn't trend to go over here. So s smaller play on this one.

Adding more today, busy throwing together a monster card for both leagues!

GL Today Fellas, super Jacked up for some really big games in the Juniors today. :cheers:

Charlotte, btw, is trying to be the poor-man's eastern GSW....

they're not that great at it, but sometimes they just go OFF.

GL on this one bro. mrs.redbearde and I will probably be taking the day off.

what about the wolves ml? Minutes were well split and not seeing any obvious reason to expect resistance.

Orlando/Golden State -6

Orlando 119-GSW 110

Golden State is currently playing there 4th game in 5 nights on the season they are 1-1 ATS, and 2-0 SU. Orlando is fully rested after getting 2 days off after waxing Washington 122-93. Orlando on the season is 7-3 ATS after 2 days off. There only losses ATS came to Cleveland whom they beat by 7, as 9 pt favs, to Miami as 16.5 pt favs they won by 16, and Atlanta SU. The key to this game is GSW having no one to matchup against Dwight Howard, Orlando can run n gun with GSW all night, but bottom line they have absolutely no one that can match up well with Dwight Howard.

These 2 teams played each other on December 23rd in GSW and Orlando came in there as a 9.5 dog, and took the game to OT and won outright. Dwight Howard had 19 pts and 23 rebounds. Last game GSW had 111 FGA, vs 94 FGA to Orlando.

Key stat for this game Orlando as a 6.5-9 pt favorite are 7-2 ATS @ home.

Last edited:
Denver Nuggets @ Utah Jazz -6

Fuck that dude and his Bank :smiley_acbe:

Utah 110- Denver 95.

Both teams come of complete battles last night. Denver looked remarkable in the 2nd half of lasts nights game when being down 8 at halftime. You can say the same thing for Utah as they had a great 2nd half surge to beat Phoenix @ phoenix. Denver is 2-3 on btb games when they won there last game @ home. There only ATS wins came against Minnesota, and Portland. They lost ATS to Houston/Phoenix...both of those teams could be very comparable to Utah at home. Denver as an away underdog is 6-10 ATS this year, and 3-5 ATS as 3-6 pt underdog on the road. Utah brings one of the best records at home of any team in the NBA to the table 27-3 SU, and 20-10 ATS. As a 3-6 pt favorite at home this year they are 4-0 beating Dallas (x2) lakers, and new orleans. This is a Utah team that flat out knows how to get it done on there home court. Utah is also 7-1 ATS @ home after a road win. With both Iverson, and Melo both sustaining minor injuries last night, I expect them to be a little less than 100%. The main thing about playing Utah @ home is bringing your complete A game!

Strong lean to the under, but a no play!

Last edited:
Just as I was putting my bets in I saw -6 out there for Orlando So I will be playing Orlando -6

Here are my leans listed in order of $ I would put on them

Portland -2 funny line movement
Minnesota +4 and ML
Dallas @ 11.5 but its 14 everywhere
NO +6.5 cept Houston is 14-1 ATS last 15
Memphis +10.5 sandwich spot for Boston with some big games up soon!

:cheers:

Good luck tonight guys, have to take wifey out to dinner, cuz apparently I havent been paying enough attention to her lately.... :hang:

Added Plays No writeups

But

Memphis Grizzlies +10.5

Playing this involves :cheers: and then lil :line: and then press submit.

Wow. What a way to hit your play. They fouled like crazy in the last 60 sec of play to score 24 pts to get to 197.:prayer

Congrats.

marlo. i tailed you on char/wash over. it was on pace for 200. first 6 minutes of 4th both teams got like 15 points total. in the end, wiz made enough threes. wiz being down three, instead of charlotte risking wiz making a 3 to tie, they kept fouling and trading free throws. 15 points from free throws in the last minute to push it over. love it!! if we had the under, we woulda got moosed. glad we were on the "wrong" side.

I was grabbin some drinks after dinner, and was checkin it on my BB...I noticed in the last minute the score being in the 180s all of sudden in the 190's, and the boom 197, I dropped my phone and ordered 2 shots.

Marlo I find ALcohol is like the best luck ever for a bet.. Me and buddy used to get hammered and put in games and always win it seems, the more we drank the more we won.
WE had a Saturday night tradition, we would drink some Beers and bet the Millwaukee BREWERS and they would win when we were drinking some brews.

Nice hit, and remember no matter how much you lose, your always one bet away from collecting.

Back