Saturday past time

this kid pitching for atl does not look big league ready to me, mfer has walked more guys than he stuck out in 2 of his 3 starts as well as his last start of spring. hopefully texas can take advantage and avoid hitting into too many double plays.. gl

Freakin Ray fell apart in the 5th inning on us. He was so good up till then and all a sudden lost his command to the tune of 4 walks! It was really on the offense only giving him 1 run but at same time fish wernt scoring without the free passes! He actually walked one of the runs home. I dunno which frustrates me more, walking home a runner/runners or stranding a guy who on 3rd w less than 2 outs?!??!? Both are really annoying!!

Freakin Ray fell apart in the 5th inning on us. He was so good up till then and all a sudden lost his command to the tune of 4 walks! It was really on the offense only giving him 1 run but at same time fish wernt scoring without the free passes! He actually walked one of the runs home. I dunno which frustrates me more, walking home a runner/runners or stranding a guy who on 3rd w less than 2 outs?!??!? Both are really annoying!!
Agreed. Surprised the M's only scratched out 1 run. Going to look hard at that o e tomorrow too.

Agreed. Surprised the M's only scratched out 1 run. Going to look hard at that o e tomorrow too.

Another fantastic pitching matchup! Both these teams got some under the radar bad ass pitching! Gilbert strike out prop for sure. Seattle Ff under, love alcontera, kills me cards traded him away for 2 of Ozuna worst years (along w Zach gallon! Didn’t know who he was yet). always thought it little strange w alcontera stuff his k ratio isn’t higher, in a way that is good tho, it keeps his xfip from being crazy low which in turn keeps the die hard analytic guys off of him. I don’t see much chance of being many runs off the starters in this one either!

Baez has missed half the games so maybe we should take w a grain of salt but he hitting for average so far, never thought we see that! I thought he was a great get for them just cause the young pitchers were in desperate need of a improved defense and he one the best in the field! Huge bonus if he actually hits! Been on fire since coming back!

Back