Saturday Nubya...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
6-2 +5.80

I will do a full analysis tomorow...off all day till 5 pm....

But want to post my plays with current lines

New Jersey -2.5 -110 2 units
Chicago -2 -110 3 units

GL..back about 1 est time with thouhgts on these and whole card

throwback...didn't put the units on Joisey

Like these plays a lot..

capped a lot at work...so...no write-ups till morning...but really like both situations

like em but big on chi town ?

any thoughts on Magic Ml ?

Quick thoughts...only saw half of game tonight..so I cannot judge ORL totally..but as I suspected..they are no better than last year. You give up 116 to a Rip-less Stons team you have issues. At the same point, agent zero is still recovering. I know he worked his ass of to get back and is preaching to become a 'defender' this year but he has gthat 'amare' rust IMO from last year.

Washington is washington...scorers and no defense...no one..can stop Dwight...Jamison and Lewsis will offset each other...its all about Gil tho...can he dominate this backcourt? Thats your question before betting the ML

Quick thoughts...only saw half of game tonight..so I cannot judge ORL totally..but as I suspected..they are no better than last year. You give up 116 to a Rip-less Stons team you have issues. At the same point, agent zero is still recovering. I know he worked his ass of to get back and is preaching to become a 'defender' this year but he has gthat 'amare' rust IMO from last year.

Washington is washington...scorers and no defense...no one..can stop Dwight...Jamison and Lewsis will offset each other...its all about Gil tho...can he dominate this backcourt? Thats your question before betting the ML

Wizards have looked like garbage these last 2 games. I think Magic are the play

Wizards have looked like garbage these last 2 games. I think Magic are the play
joe_shrug.jpg

:cheers:

routine...when gil calls a play/team out...it always dissolves:hang:

Exacly what I was thinking. If I didnt read that damn blog I would have played Boston. But I thought the Wiz were gonna compete in the game and I thought the wiz/indy game was a fluke, I was wrong :smiley_acbe:

Fade Arenas when he talks shit b4 a game

any love for Memphis, BAR?

Indiana already playing a B2B/3rd in 4 nights vs a Grizzly team on 2 days rest that took the Spurs to the wire.

Miami asked a lot of Indy to win, as did Washington - both conference foes - and now they have some decent travel to a venue which means nothing to them. We saw what happened to Phoenix with decent travel after being required to give a lot to win (by SEA) vs a 2-days rest opponent, admitting they didnt have their legs yet.

Memphis haven't traveled, and even thou they lost must be primed they pushed the champs all the way. They're going 0-2 in front of their home fans? JoNo didnt do much outside FTs, and Daniels hasnt done much fullstop. I never like teams Dumbleavy is on. Me thinks rout is on the cards here. the line's already climbing. Probly my first bet of the season - after passing up so (too) many winning leans, I dont think I can pass this one up. Indy battered them once in the pre-season, but MEM had nothing performances from guys who shone vs the Spurs. Those results should fool only the undiscerning.

"They gave us all we could handle," Popovich said. "They looked like a playoff team. ... And I'm not trying to blow smoke on them or anything. I really believe that. I thought they executed offensively better than we did."

Last edited:
wow did anyone see this quote..
"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year."

BAR circle the next game

On both, BAR. Lines have flipped. NJ -2 and Chicago -2.5 or -3 now. I'm on NJ -2 and Chi -2'.

wow did anyone see this quote..
"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year."

BAR circle the next game

lakers ml with a healthy Odom

phil is better than that to get all riled up over something like that

He wasn't thinking straight. That's all," Jackson said of D'Antoni. "He'd understand that if he thought about it for a second. I think he thought I was trying to showboat or grandstand. But when you have a mandatory timeout coming in a minute and a half or something like that, just get it out of the way.

I find it comical that Dantoni is challenging the greatest coach of all time maybe in any sport.

I find it comical that Dantoni is challenging the greatest coach of all time maybe in any sport.

I find it funny too...but Phil is a great coach but by no means the greatest NBA coach or any coach for that matter

back in a bit with tonights thoughts

Okay, heres my thoughts for today

Sorry for being a bit late. That Buckeye game was gut-wrenching..lol

Last Night Thoughts

-Detroit showed that this ywears edition of Orlando is nothing to get excited about. Howard is greast but he gets frustarted against Detroit almost evertime. He actually played better against us when Ben was here. Detroit played a great team game and showed ORL they have a ways to go to compete in the East.
-King James showed some heroics along with Booby as well. Knicks played nice for 3.5 qtrs. Just couldn't finish.
-That Suns game at Seattle was no mirage. This team just sin't in sync right now. I am sure they will work it out but wow last night
-Is this the same old Nets team? Inconsistent. RJ has looked great so far but Vince has looked downright awful. Raptors kool-aid seems well deserved so far
-Atlanta home live dog again. I think CTG has more Hawk fans on here than Phillips gets in the stands ;)

Tonight

The Grizzlies, as many of us have said will be a team fighting for playoffs this year. Darko can look good next to a Howard(last year) and a Gasol this year. Nice young team. I would lean towards them minus the points tonight. Haven't fired yet. Golden St should get crushed again by Utah but something has me laying off for now. Just a gut feeling.I think the Dallas game lands near the number. No thanks on the chalk for me. Same in Houston. I actually lean dog there.

Back in a bit with thoughts on the two plays I posted.

Btw those Suns surely suck right now, I don't think Amare is 100% healthy as he just plain sucks, he should have dominated those frontlines (SEA, LAL) and he got dominated instead, hard to understand.
Key stat from last night: Nash 3 assists.

Do Suns win a championship with THAT defense? Bynum and Radmanovic go on a 12-2 runs against them alone.

DOMINATION baby. D'Antoni is funny, Phil disrespected his players, wow. I mean shutup man, you got owned.

Phoenix will play better no doubts, but this has been quite poor.

Yeah but Phil still coached them, he wasn't just sitting there. They had a monster lineup but Phil was making the calls as well. He wouldn't have done half of it without #23 but he still did the job.

Legendary coach but as BAR said, I don't see him as "THE BEST".

Yeah, I shoulda waited on Chicago..thought they would pull one out this week...but shit..at half..felt great about the defense..just couldn't score tonight

7-3 +5.50 units

No plays Sunday..see everyone Monday

Back