Paster of Muppets
Just plays tonight:

Philadelphia -0.5 (2.11) 4 units
Detroit -1,5 (1.94) 5 units
Los Angeles ML (1.92) 6 units
TB - BOS over 6 (2.17) 4 units

adding:

NYI-ATL over 6 (2.40)

Amazing price considering we have Dubielewicz on one side and Lehtonen's 1st start in a while for Atlanta.

6 units

what the fuck do I have to do to win a fucking bet these days?

Atlanta 4 GOALS in the 1st period and I don't get a PUSH!?!?! A PUSH!?

Fuck. Detroit doesn't score the 4th, don't even know if the Yotes pulled Bryzgalov or not.

Philly takes the lead, Dallas scores 4 unanswered...

Unbelieveable.

its been a crazy night ... buffalo scoring 8 goals ... ottawa losing their 6th straight ... like you said, atlanta 4 goals in the first and then no other goals scored by either team .... nashville scoring 4 goals in the third period, tieing it up under 1 minute, now its in a shootout... crazy crazy night ... :36_7_4:

yep. I just can't believe how this craziness goes against me in the last week. I think I'm 0/7 in last 7 NHL plays. :eek:

Now THAT's CRAZY.

So I have to hope I don't get s***t again?

Hah, and I'm putting my faith in the Kings...unreal.

lost around 55 units if my math is correct (still have to update it) in a 0-12 run.

Horrendous run. At least 5 of those games were sick. I'd take 6-7 blowouts, fuck that, you lose when you lose. But the others...

oh well. I think you might be on to something. I'll only play it if I really like it, otherwise it's a no bet period.

:shake:

Tough stretch bro but Im not worried for you, youll turn it around, all these divisional games close together only makes for some clogging in the standings, theres too much parity in the NHL and that sucks sometimes.

thanks guys, but I have to be honest. I really really suck as far as the past 10 days are concerned. :D

And I mean really.

Back