Saturday NHL

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Got a few plays in for Satuday already. But kinda pissed that there's no line yet on the fucking game i'm most interested in playing tonight. I just hope the BOS/FLA line and total come out at reasonable prices, eventually.

YTD: 64-62-1, +4.56 units...Parlays: 5-6, +.2676 of a unit.

So like i was getting at...if reasonable, i really like the BOS/FLA over...and i could be in lust with the FLA ML. But those will all depend upon the lines. Anyways, here are the few already played...

CAR ML (+120) over ATL for 1 unit

TOR/PHI over 6 (-125) for 1.5 units

COL/LAK over 6 (-120) for 1.5 units

Of course, the game of the day will be Buffalo at Ottawa. Sure wish i could watch the thing. But in terms of wagering...i seriously got no clue how this is gonna play out, considering the other night.

BOL on Saturday. And enjoy the games/fights. :cheers:

for what it's worth...

BOS is 0-5 in their L5 meetings with FLA
FLA has won all 3 TY vs BOS
Over is 4-1 in the L5 BOS/FLA meetings
Over is 5-1 in FLA's L6 home games

Was all over the hot Bruins to beat TB last night. But it's so rare for a team to go down to Florida and sweep...let alone on back-to-back nights.

CAR is 12-4-3 in their L19 vs ATL
Road team is 4-1 in the L5 CAR/ATL meetings
Dog is 4-1 in the L5 CAR/ATL meetings
Canes are 5-2 in their L7 road games

Little revenge spot for Carolina, for that game a few days ago.

Over is 7-2-1 in Flyers L10 overall
Over is 4-1-1 in Leafs L6 on 1 day rest
Over is 6-0-1 in Flyers L7 home games
Over is 9-1-1 in Flyers L11 after scoring 2 or less

Had this game marked for a few days. Philly's been an over machine lately. Jumped off that bandwagon for their last game, rightfully so...but i'm back on it for this one. Both teams will put up at least 4 goals.

Over is 6-1 in the L7 COL/LAK meetings
Over is 5-1 in the L6 of these played in LA
Over is 3-0 TY in these meetings
Over is 4-0 in Avs L4 road games

At least i'll be able to watch this game tonight. Should be tons of scoring.

As always, GL. :drink:

I wish fucking bodog would put up the lines already! Off to work with no plays does not make me a happy boy!

Yanks,
yeah. the B's were hoping for a 4-2 road trip and they have accomplished that if they lose tonight. I expect to see Toivo in net tonight for it is going to be one helluva week for the boys scheduling wise and they need to rest Timmy. He is now 4-0 this year against Marty and Perrin and he takes that with great pride. He has been in net for all 3 of the losses this year against FLA so that is why I think Toivo gets the nod. Patrice may play tonight but I am loving the play of Bochenski, hell, all the role guys right now. I am going to hit the over in this one for sure. I hope the B's can get a win but I think it is going to be tough.

additions...

Made these a couple hours ago...last minute posting them though. That FLA ML wasn't as reasonable as i hoped...

FLA -.5 over BOS (+105) for 1 unit

This is my only play that's for regulation only. And my only play made at 5dimes, instead of the greek...cuz i thought -155 on the ML was a bit too steep against the hot Bruins.

BOS/FLA over 6 (-125) for 1.5 units

The other end of what i was talking about last night.

And, finally...

CLB ML (+200) over NYR for 1/2 unit

Little bit a gut play...mostly a shits & giggles shot on the dog.

GL tonight. And sorry for being so late with these additions.
:cheers:

L-Noose...i know it bud. Frustrating when the shit's not available when you want it. Yet another reason to miss Pinny.

Pepsi...
Your team is flat out hot right now, playing very good hockey. Hope we get that over tonight. And after tonight at least, i hope their streak continues for ya.

Thx, Rufus.

And thanks, Santa. Yeah...LA should see quite a few goals tonight. GL tonight, bud.

sweetness

5-0, +6.25 units so far. money;

Gotta love the day things go just as they were planned. Just wish it wasn't such a rare occurance, lol.

Columbus squeaked by. The BOS/FLA game went perfectly, in every respect. The TOR/PHI over squeaked by...thought the Flyers were good for more though. And the Carolina game went perfectly too.

Got one big game left to be decided.
Avs and the Kings are tied 2-2 at the end of 2. Need them to keep scoring in the 3rd...but would be jsut as happy if it went to OT at 3-3...whatever it takes to get me the sweep tonight.

well, assured of at least a push in the last one. hopefully the Kings can mount a comeback. If not, i'll gladly accept an empty netter outta the Avs.

saturday sweep

thx, santa. glad the Avs/Kings didn't relax in the 3rd.

6-0 tonight, 7.75 units to the good :smiley_acbe:

muy bueno...time for a celebratory cerveza :drink:

sunday

Shit...ended up drinking and playing poker all night, so now i'm gonna crash w/out even taking a look at Sunday's games...which means i'll miss most of them.
But, after today, maybe that's a good thing...since i can't top yesterday.

Anyways, i did throw down a quick (un-thought-out) parlay for the fuck of it...

DAL ML to TB ML
1/2 unit to win .989

We'll see what happens...and we'll see if i drag my ass up to make some more wagers today.
But Dallas pretty much owns the Canucks in Dallas. And it's the same case for Pitt down in TB...in that they're owned, historically. (Also, the same thing about not leaving FLA w/ a sweep applies...)

YTD: 70-62-1, +12.31 units...Parlays: 5-6, +.2676 of a unit

Well...the beer's all gone...put the bottle of tequila away...so all that's left us to say good nite.
And BOL on Sunday.:cheers:

whatdoyaknow...
hit the parlay for sunday after all.

sorry for missing the day...but i got way too hooked on online poker this weekend, lol.

Back