Saturday NHL

TOR PL +110 (better top to bottom, scared of sparks, so avoiding ml juice, and dont want to play the -2.5)
Pass
STL PL +135/-2.5 +250 (same reason as above, njd not better anywhere really...)
BUF ML +170 (teams I view as being pretty equal to eachother, and getting this big of a +, taking a stab)
Pass (Lean MON)
CBJ ML -105 (waiting for bobrovsky confirmation, and who the nashville goalie is, somewhat equal teams, nas on 2nd of b2b)
VGS/SJS O6.5 +100
ANA ML +135 (in this matchup EDM with superior top line, but thats it, anaheim with superior goaltender)
Pass (Lean VAN)
CHI/LAK U6 +100 (need goalie confirmation here, always scary to take an under with chicago, but opposite can be said about LAK)

TOR PL +110 (better top to bottom, scared of sparks, so avoiding ml juice, and dont want to play the -2.5)
Pass
BUF ML +170 (teams I view as being pretty equal to eachother, and getting this big of a +, taking a stab)
Pass (Lean MON)
CBJ ML -105 (waiting for bobrovsky confirmation, and who the nashville goalie is, somewhat equal teams, nas on 2nd of b2b)
VGS/SJS O6.5 +100
ANA ML +135 (in this matchup EDM with superior top line, but thats it, anaheim with superior goaltender)
Pass (Lean VAN)
CHI/LAK U6 +100 (need goalie confirmation here, always scary to take an under with chicago, but opposite can be said about LAK)
Good stuff man
BOL

Pass
Pass (Lean MON)
VGS/SJS O6.5 +100
Pass (Lean VAN)

Looks solid but opposite on the chi/lak game goodluck!

Back