Saturday NHL

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
bet these on the overnight lines Friday (start times pacific)
10:05am / Oilers -110 vs Devils @ Gothenburg, Sweden
4:05pm / @ Penguins -1 1/2 +110 vs Canadiens
4:05pm / @ Penguins OVER 6 -115 vs Canadiens
4:05pm / Jets -102 @ Stars
6:05pm / Ducks -110 @ Coyotes
6:05pm / Flyers +112 @ Avalanche

leaning

4:05pm / @ Stars OVER 6 -110 vs Jets (BUT both Hellebuyck and Bishop TIGHT their season openers)
5:05pm / @ Wild -108 vs VGK (VGK might bounce back from getting SMOKED their home opener BUT I would NOT bet it)
7:05pm / Canucks +190 @ Flames (Calgary LOST 2-5 @ Vancouver opening night and looked BAD doing it)

:shake:

Last edited:
Hey Rat- I see you like the Jets over Dallas. I was leaning Dallas, Any reason you like the Jets here? Thanks!

Hey Rat- I see you like the Jets over Dallas. I was leaning Dallas, Any reason you like the Jets here? Thanks!

BOTH teams can be "explosive" BUT just think Hellebuyck the better goalie than Bishop (both confirmed) and and Jets 5-1 @ Blues their opener vs @ Stars 3-0 vs "Wile E Coyote" their home opener so Winnipeg beat stronger competition

Jesus CHRIST!!! am I off to a SHIT START Saturday. the God Damn Devils up 3-1 on the Oilers half way thru the 2nd at Gothenburg, Sweden FUCK!!!

I should have WARNED everyone that I usually SUCK on Saturdays. between these assholes AND the "Sibaracuse" in CFB I am getting KILLED!!! :mad:

well 5-2 Devils final. Keith Kinkaid didn't really get tested by the Oilers with only 19 SOG's. WILL the supposedly "high powered" Oilers SUCK yet AGAIN this season ??? :confused:

think I will do a "contra" parlay of @ Stars, @ Coyotes & @ Avalanche in case I completely SUCK today :mad:

Ho BOY!!! HOW did the Penguins get 7 goals past Holtby their last and are DOWN 0-3 to the freeking Habs with Price ??? Matt Murray STINKS!!! HOPE they make the OVER

AND Jets down 0-2 @ Dallas. you KNOW it is gonna be a WIERD Saturday when stinking New Mexico BEATS the SNOT out of my UNLV Rebels 50-14 :mad:

also under the heading of WEIRD, the Senators up 3-2 @ Maple Leafs AND @ Sabres beating the Rangers 2-0. well maybe THAT one NOT so WEIRD :confused:

Last edited:
Cheese LOU-ese!!! glad I stayed off my VGK tonight. Fleury gives one up on the "Angry Beavers" 3rd shot of the game 1-0 Wild :(

Holy SHIT 4-0 Habs in Pittsburgh on their 14th SOG 6 minutes to GO in 2nd. Sullivan need to PULL Murray :mad:

Good God Gertie!!! SOMEONE get another GOAL in Pittsburgh!!! STILL 4-1 Habs half way thru the 3rd. NEED the 6th goal for the over "putch" :(

YES!!! "asked and answered"!!! 5-1 Habs. NOW need "ein mehr" for the WIN. IF someone told me pre-game "a 5-1 game" would have THUNK would be the Penguins :(

Last edited:
well I guess I should be happy to get SOME money back today with the 5-1 Habs OVER 6 "putch". everything else coming up garbage!!! in addition to that Penguins score, Jets get "beat like a baby seal" 1-5 @ Dallas and BOTH the Ducks tied "Nut & Honey" @ Phoenix and Flyers down 1-2 @ Colorado IN TROUBLE end of 1st period :mad:

Last edited:
btw, CLOSE game in St Paul with the "Angry Beavers" up 1-0 on my VGK end of 2nd with SOG's 25-14 VGK for the game. damn Dubnyk ROBBING the VGK's ASS :(

WOW!!! "Mad Max" Pacioretty TIES the game 1-1 with 1:30 to GO in regulation THEN the VGK KILL a 4 on 3 Wild PP in OT and former Wild player "Haul Ass" Haula WIN in the 3rd round of the shootout!!! TWO points VGK, thank you very much!!! :)

"Dirty Ducks" up 1-0 7 minutes into 3rd @ Coyotes BUT Flyers down 2-3 @ Avalanche 4 minutes into 3rd @ Avalanche

well Dirty Ducks 1-0 final @ "Wile E Coyote" gets me some back. "Johnny Goalie" Gibson with a 41 save shutout. BUT the Avalanche did to the "Fruit Fly's" what THEY did to the VGK opening night in Las Vegas 5-2 Colorado final

and Canucks UP 4-3 late in the 2nd period in Calgery. Markstrom vs Smith in goal

just three games Sunday

Back