Saturday NHL Action

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 8-2-1 +8.36 units

COLORADO +105 (1)
My line: Colorado -110

Colorado has been playing consistent hockey. With this one being an outdoor event, I expect extra fire for the home club. Detroit has been playing inconsistent hockey, and I see no reason they should be favored tonight.

Good Luck.

:shake:

GL, smh...you're seeing it well. Pissed I missed you me Sabres play last night...thanks for posting and keep up the great work.

Thanks Scarf. I'm still working on a good way to incorporate team totals into my game. One thing is for sure, they are excellent indicators as to what the "true odds" should be.

Thanks Scarf. I'm still working on a good way to incorporate team totals into my game. One thing is for sure, they are excellent indicators as to what the "true odds" should be.

I'd love to see the TT incorporation into your model, my friend. I've mentioned this before in other threads, but I feel there is some solid value in how under juiced some of these 2.5's are in great situational spots.

Also like the 'Lanche yesterday and would play it again in the same spot...absolute killer going up 1 with less than 7 and then giving up the lead 40 seconds later...it happens...onto today man. Really excited that we are building a bunch of solid guys posting pucks. Keep up the great work, brother. :cheers3:

Generally you want to play Detroit away on Saturday.
13-7 last 20.
Now however after a home loss and giving up 4 or more you are looking to play Colorado. BOL

Generally you want to play Detroit away on Saturday.
13-7 last 20.
Now however after a home loss and giving up 4 or more you are looking to play Colorado. BOL

C'mon tuck, hockey is a money line game so that stat is as useless as tits on a bull.

C'mon tuck, hockey is a money line game so that stat is as useless as tits on a bull.

Kdog, Not to speak for Tuck, but I've been following his posts for years and he consistently uses the days of the week record angle in his handicapping for all sports...I don't personally agree with it as it sounds you don't either...but he's been a long-time poster and has some outstanding information. So this Is a very consistent approach just from reading his stuff over several years.

Like I've said before...this sport has got some huge value to bet so a wealth of information for everyone to cap with is never a bad thing. :shake:

Scarf - Yeah, that was a tough one in Colorado. Would play them at +money every time in that spot. Also agree wit the comment on Tucks days of the week angles. Never understood it myself, asked him about it, and now I see where using it your capping can pay off. Especially in the 82 game season sports.

Kdog, Not to speak for Tuck, but I've been following his posts for years and he consistently uses the days of the week record angle in his handicapping for all sports...I don't personally agree with it as it sounds you don't either...but he's been a long-time poster and has some outstanding information. So this Is a very consistent approach just from reading his stuff over several years.

Like I've said before...this sport has got some huge value to bet so a wealth of information for everyone to cap with is never a bad thing. :shake:
Overall, no, I don't see much value in days of the week but in spread betting games it's no better or worse than any other trend with no reason to be other than variance. In hockey, baseball or any other money line betting sport though it is absolutely useless without also at least listing the opponents (and their records at the time if you're going back to last season or farther). 13-7 on Saturday if the 13 were against the Toronto's & Edmonton's with the 7 against anybody else is not only a useless stat it's misleading.

Back