Saturday NFLX Leans/Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
ok heres what I am looking at lets see what we come up with:

JAX-2

TEN-3

PITT-6

CHI-1

OAK/AZ...this one makes me confused. Kurt Warner is a good QB but you have OAK fighting for positions there that Russell isn't signed. Help me out with this one for sure back this afternoon to see what you come up with.

You're a machine, dude!

Do you even have a job and if so, why?

Good work so far this pre, Troy...:cheers:

Quick look at the card and alot of UNDERS stick out (still need to do some work but will be back after I hit the gym and get the yard work done). Anyway, here's the quick leans...

UNDER Cle/KC
UNDER Chi/Hou
UNDER AZ/Oak
NYG
JAX

4-1 (+390) NFLX

You're a machine, dude!

Do you even have a job and if so, why?

Good work so far this pre, Troy...:cheers:
you know i sometimes wonder that myself except i'm too much of a pussy to put it all on the line, i prefer to live within my means and not test the gambling gds too much. its funny when you look back and see if i would flat bet 500-1000 a agme i would clear over 75000 a year but then again that ould change my view and make me more conservative which would fuck with my capping.

"Watchout...the gambling gods are a fickle bunch."-2 for the money

lets get some more talk in here though guys.......gl to all

you know i sometimes wonder that myself except i'm too much of a pussy to put it all on the line, i prefer to live within my means and not test the gambling gds too much. its funny when you look back and see if i would flat bet 500-1000 a agme i would clear over 75000 a year but then again that ould change my view and make me more conservative which would fuck with my capping.

"Watchout...the gambling gods are a fickle bunch."-2 for the money

lets get some more talk in here though guys.......gl to all

Very well stated Troy; so true!

I will be against you if you decide to play Chicago; love Houston at home tonite.

Troy - best of luck 2nite, I was on the Jets last night, Clemens looked good but NFL just ain't for me capping wise. Before I forget, you are going to make my Sunday's so much easier. Just log-on to CTG, peep your picks for the NFL and I will sit back with sum beer and enjoy the game while working on the next week of CFB.

haha etg....i always am nervous about nfl its a different beast for sure. i usually suck at preseason so beware but as far as the regualr season i'm about 60% which is decent its just scary to bet for me is all which is why i am very selective in nfl...good health to all tonite

any concerns about Miami playing starters for the whole 1st half? I am seeing that on a few diff sites

any concerns about Miami playing starters for the whole 1st half? I am seeing that on a few diff sites

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/200018.html

"Cam Cameron plans to use most of his offensive starters throughout the first half during Miami's preseason debut. The move is a stark departure from past Miami coaches and most NFL teams that generally bench their starters after a couple of series in preseason openers."

Back