Saturday NCAAF Discussion

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Don't think there's a discussion thread. Apologize if I'm wrong.

Is virginia tech in a let down spot even though they lost last game or will the team still be fired up? Probably the latter because they need a win to become bowl eligible

They seem to have the Cavs' number too 10-0 SU and 7-3 ATS L10. I'm on the Hokies.

As a Hokie fan I support taking the Hokies but no action for me. UVA has played a LOT better since removing the old coaching staff and I had this lined a little lower. Rooting for the Hokies for sure for the bowl and for my UVA u4 wins stays a push haha

With the longest (non-sanctioned, cough, cough) bowl streak going, you have to believe max effort to get Beamer one more feather for his coaching career hat is in order.

Maryland opening as the favorite in Piscataway is shocking. Very strong line IMO

ill be on Maryland

Love the Maryland bet. What's your thoughts on sou miss? I felt that line should have been a bit lower with the statistics

Just playing la tech because the line seems higher than it should be. So miss is a public dog. La tech has played better defense in recent weeks but they haven't really faced a top level QB so that worries me a bit. Still going with it though

Rutgers defense just looked like they didn't care. It was unreal how open the lanes were for Maryland. Almost like they allowed them to get those gaping holes

Back