Saturday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
31-22 +24.40 units

Pretty good Friday night getting 2.80 units to the good. Clippers and Stons hova were really never in doubt and cashed easily. Vince Carter goes 0-14 and Harris wasn't much better. Can't cap 31 percent shooting. That call wasn't close. Sorry for being late with the post today, really wanted to look the play I made last night over some more but am ready to roll with it.

Cleveland -5 -110 3 units

I am sure this game has been debated quite a bit since the line came out. I expect most of this forum to be on Atlanta as well. Don't need to point out the obvious, few injuries for Cleveland and both teams on a 4/5. Also, some may be using the "due" factor. One of my big things was to have Atlanta win last night. They did, that helps in my estimation. Was I suprised to see line drop? Yes, I figured this would close about 6 in all honesty and thats why I grabbed the 5 yesterday right at release. Atlanta's stretch of games have been MUCH harder. The Texas Triangle which they had some battles certainly is much rougher than Cleveland blowing out opponents nightly. Think about it, LB hasn't had to use much energy this year. He has routinely sat out many fourth quarters. Kid is gonna be fresh come the postseason at this rate. He prolly is getting bored right now without any challenges. So, lets say tonight he gets a two-pronged challenge. He has improved his defense immensely. I am sure he would love to lock up JJ in this game. Also, this will be close for a half or three quarters. I think its Bron time in 4th. He hasn't had an opportunity to take one hova in awhile. He'll have a chance here.

Cleveland 101-91

Sorry for the rambling write-up, on a few painkillers today for an injury. GL to all.

:shake:

vics are your friend:shake:

not sure which way to go on this is...I may wait til HT see if any value pops.

gl man:tiphat:

Thoughts on the Jazz?

Orlando has cominated series over last 10 ats....

4th in 5 out west for Orlando, so not a getaway game...

Have had an excellent trip so far with just the one point loss at Phoenix

Utah starts a trip Monday night in Boston who they beat by 18 last time last year.

I would have a small lean with the points but not much.

may just play the ML at 175....justin case...also what i like doing is playing cavs 2nd 3rd and 4th quartes before game starts..can pretty much get them at pick for each

Any thoughts on your Pistons B.A.R.? Thanks

Not really....

Defense was garbage again last night. Some of the forwards in the league are just killing them. The Grangers, Butlers of the world are putting up season's best numbers against them no matter the line-up defending.

Ironic that lst time we were in Charlotte was the day of the big trade and tonight back in Charlotte they have just made a big trade and debut a few of those players.

I saw the total and would lean over in all honesty.

Back