Saturday NBA :tiphat:

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Yeah I know I can't have smilies in titles, but today's smiley of the day is :tiphat:

Keeping it short tonight, with short, useless, smartass comments on the side. :tiphat: I can be smartass every once in a while, can't I? :tiphat:

Philadelphia +5 (1.93 @ Pinnacle) 3 units

Wow, the Sixers won last night so it's NY turn now right? Nah. :) Sixers win again. :tiphat:

Dallas -5,5 (1.97 @ Pinnacle) 5 units
Utah played so well last night and almost beat SA for the first time since Stockton and Hornacek were in town. So they have to get up here against shitty Dallas, we have such a good line on the Jazz, such a gift. Nah. Dallas wins by 15. :tiphat:

Liking Denver to win by 25 but won't lay 14.5 here, no friggin way. I would have taken -12 before but I was out almost all day.

Chicago v Boston should be a fun game to watch.

GL tonight. :tiphat:

:cheers:

GL Satyr!!!
We are on the same mind today. Took Denver -12 and Dallas -5!

You remind me of Manu Ginobli even though I don't know who you are at all, GL :tiphat:

Manu is the man :smiley_acbe:

See, this cocky approach seems to be working. :) I had a nice writeup for my hockey play, guess what happened?

Note that I actually have capped these two games, just felt so sick of writing after recent swing of misfortune and bad plays. So I decided to be cocky, almost covers like. :tiphat:

:36_11_6:

Back