Saturday NBA Thoughts

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Rant: It would have been one of those nites if I had about a handful of breaks...really got bent over on 4 totals...Over 192.5 Charlotte ends on 190 thanx to 46 of 64 FT's and a 39 pt 1st Quarter!! , Over 190 ATL pushed but I play it early and get 193 , The Houston and SA game dont even go there ...Hou gets 97 and they cant break 180..bullshit cause SA missed 2 of the easiest layups ever around the 4 minute mark to go in the 2nd Q and seconds later Ming gets pushed to the ground for a no call...and then Garbojsa basket waved off they go to OT 90 up and my 189 under loses...lets see 4 plays x 4 units each(actually 6 units with the Hou over) and you can so how close that is...Hell I was dead wrong with the Minny game and even to a degree ATL though Like I said yesterday they cant close a game or here comeback in one...I played every game except Dallas and LAC and thought I did some nice things(just thinking outloud not looking for a pat on the back....frustrated really)...Wiz 1st Q ML...Stevenson prop...but that +50 unit nite where everyone who was slightily influenced by me walked away a winner did NOT happen....and that pisses me off on this Holiday Weekend..

Okay I am back and focused!

The Wolves simply appear to be falling apart ....however this line is ridiculous IMO even with the Wolves struggling in Indy historically...Up until a day or two ago I would say the Jazz were 3 pts stronger on a neutral court versus Minny well Utah was +1.5 and won SU in Indy on Sunday in game that I thought should have been a PK..so really this should be closer to Indy -3 but the recent run for Indy and fade for Minny has this higher.....With the Wolves defense lacking recently you would expect the Pacers offense to continue to be around 100 pts making an over semi-attractive...leaning Wolves +4.5 +100 and 188.5 is enticing for an over but no call yet...

Right now they just put out Philly -1 and I am sorry but shorthanded at guard and all I dont think the Sixers should be favored...especially if we go back and see Boston was -4 and won by 20....

The Heat are 5-2 ATS on 2 days rest but just 3-4 SU and are 5.5 pt favs. I really like this GS club but I worry about them in back to backs cause of such poor shot selection. An over would enticing but I am not sure yet....GS sees a dropoff in production in backends 96 for 104 against where Miami is 92-94..GS is 1-6 SU in backends but 4-3 ATS...I wonder how they play in the last game but GS has really played well for the most part..almsot won in PHO , bad loss in TOR but tough spot , fade in the 4th Q in NJ but rebound with wins in Boston and Orlando...

Another line that seems out of whack in the pistons number...+9.5 for ATL who covered as +6 in DET already....Pistons hang around the number at home...just a fat line thanks to some foul performances for ATL lately and DET besting Cle on TV...grab these points...anything above -7 was to high IMO...

Have to think with ORL in freefall that a CLE team off 3 straight losses and REVENGE minded are the play....throw out ORLs back to back numbers cause tehy came when they were HOT...cavs were favord in Orl so this seems about right...and cavs won past 4 by 9 +...

I really like how Memphis is playing and this line feels high to me...but they are 0-8 SU on backends and playing off an OT road loss....again an Over seems interesting but 191 has no value...so would lean Under if it actually moved higher....just look at Utah as chalk ...SU losses to NYK and Char and miracle win in ATL..

I swear the schedule maker smokes crack...they just played in NO about a week ago...you have to feel its a real tough spot for SA with there B to B history and NO off OT...thinking UNDER...Spurs won by 26 recently but off a real embarrassing loss would play at 8 probably and dont see NO cracking 80 points here...team total..?

Both Char and Chi playing backends but Bobcats off the upset and Chi was upset....this line seems to high though ta 10...have to look into the matchups more closely.....would say under but 192 is sort of low....

The Bucks are heating up and looking for revenge...but NJ has won 5 staright in the series...Kristic left injured so check his status...this at 206 is high IMO but Bucks offense is smoking so maybe a team total...the nets havent looked good in backends and on teh road...so looking at the -3....

You wonder about LAC heart and a letdown for Houston ...but -9 is high considering it was the same vs a rested Dal team...would actually lean dog cause Ming could be tired here...his is the exception cause of his size..Also a rematch frum Sunday when Hou edged out a win in LA but the total will be interesting...

hard not to fade Tor off an OT road win vs a rested team. The key is SEA being extremely shorthanded...look for Ray Allen to return here..

BOL...will be back with updates...

Good thoughts here....tough loss on the Atl Over...I had it at 192 and was a fg away form a push...oh well...hopefuly you had a profitable day....

Early leans

Minny +4.5....thought this total should be 191

GS/Miami is interesting....Warriors should be exhausted....I feel this is where fatigue can come into play....BTW great call on Wiz tonight...glad I alyed off of Phx...Not totally comfortable laying 5.5 with Miami without Shaq

Clev -6.5....Magic been resting Hil on b2b's...like Clev after the recent losses and especially if Hill does not play. O.U 178.5??? Was thinking this should be 189...but might be low if Hill does not play....

Hawks +9.5 ...Hawks will suprise every now and then and win SU... I remember when they did it last year. Thought line should be 7.5....hate goin against Detroit...I want to hear B.A.R's thoughts on the spot....

Utah game is tough....I have seen a post over at the "other" site about Memphis being a live dog...and I must say I am not so sure. I have no interest in playing Utah on this road trip. I have gone against them 2 times, with NYK & Charlotte and hit, but I just don't know if this is a good spot to go against Utah off of a loss...

SA/NO Under 179.5....hit 180 last meeting...curious which way this line goes...both teams on a b2b...with Spurs going from home to away....my main question for NO is will they continue to push the tempo like they did in the 1st meeting? I lucked out with a push @ 180....

Austintx_05 said:
Good thoughts here....tough loss on the Atl Over...I had it at 192 and was a fg away form a push...oh well...hopefuly you had a profitable day....

Early leans

Minny +4.5....thought this total should be 191

GS/Miami is interesting....Warriors should be exhausted....I feel this is where fatigue can come into play....BTW great call on Wiz tonight...glad I alyed off of Phx...Not totally comfortable laying 5.5 with Miami without Shaq

Clev -6.5....Magic been resting Hil on b2b's...like Clev after the recent losses and especially if Hill does not play. O.U 178.5??? Was thinking this should be 189...but might be low if Hill does not play....

Hawks +9.5 ...Hawks will suprise every now and then and win SU... I remember when they did it last year. Thought line should be 7.5....hate goin against Detroit...I want to hear B.A.R's thoughts on the spot....

Utah game is tough....I have seen a post over at the "other" site about Memphis being a live dog...and I must say I am not so sure. I have no interest in playing Utah on this road trip. I have gone against them 2 times, with NYK & Charlotte and hit, but I just don't know if this is a good spot to go against Utah off of a loss...

SA/NO Under 179.5....hit 180 last meeting...curious which way this line goes...both teams on a b2b...with Spurs going from home to away....my main question for NO is will they continue to push the tempo like they did in the 1st meeting? I lucked out with a push @ 180....

The board was riddled with tough losses on these totals as most snuck under and I played overs...hit with GS , Char 1st H (1st Q ML as well) , NYK , Houston 1st H , Sac , Tor and Wash (1st Q ML as well)...all dogs and all some on the ML...LOST with NJ small , Minny big and Atl big....Was 4-5 on totals and I count FOUR as ones that really were a basket away from winning....hit the Stevenson Prop , the CFB game , and looks like a couple of big CBB plays win if Hawaii goes over 130 and lost a minor one...just disgusted a couple of breaks and I would have been 15-4 in the NBA...instead of +10 units or so...probably closer to +40 units...but winning is the objective I guess...

The card...

The thing with NO is they have shown to struggle vs sound defenses...see there ppg at home vs Dallas , SA ,and only had 90 tonite vs Memphis..so thinking 80 pts could be the ceiling for them...and the way SA shot tonite I dont see a magic turnaround in one nite...

With Utah I played them in Indy and faded away since (grabbed +6 v ATL). So I see a SU loss to a bad team as a bad spot...The line seems high but Mem off a OT loss on the road..could be flat and are 0-8 SU backends..scared to get involved myself..

I really dont mind fading DET as chalk which I think I will be doing.....

I think Hill will be Out and Nelson just back from injury would probably be less then 100%...agree the total is low....very low but ORL has that reputation now and Cle scored what last time..??

The GS spot is tougher to factor....however I tend to not get so caught up in fatigue unless the team is favored...the points do look good but GS tends to fade in 2nd Halfs....I dont trust Miami either cause I dont think they have much consistentcy....

Wash was almsot the perfect storm the line was actual so high I was afraid to play more.....

GL andresh.. I have no feel on that game, but the points may be the right play....

The 2 side plays that jumped out at me were Minny & Atl

I guess one always looks for "value" and considering this line should be around 7 or so I guess one could perceive value here. My point is that Atlanta wasa obviously a poor bet tonight, but now they should be getting double digits by tipoff...so I actually see this as a decent spot for them. Reminds me of when Philly was getting 12 @ Orlando.

DJFadeAway said:
best of luck!

C'mon man, this is a discussion thread. We appreciate the gesture, but if you aren't gonna contribute to the discussion, then why post in the discussion thread? No hard feelings, hopefully you can see my point. I think these type of threads can really help all out in the long run. Nut and I debated the Wiz/Suns game so much yesterday, he got me off of Phx and I am glad he did....like to see your thoughts bro...and not just a "GL"...

:shake:

mr21 said:
Anyone else think that HOU has a letdown tonight and let the Clips stay close?

Hard for me to see the Clipps staying close to any team right now.

Want to heat your opinions guys cause im in crisis now ..

SEA wo Lewis but with Allen should switch to small lineup and TOR can well fit with Garbajosa on C and Peterson on SG on SF .. IMO 197 is lowest line for some time and after touch schedule of TOR on road should come just scoring festival of both teams who can shoot. Pick OVER 197

DET vs ATL should also be wo more defense and fair is 192 but claxton is out, lue and childress still quest. but good is Pachulia out so inside presence is weak and ATL should run. But problem is how will they create open looks without PG.

GS is hurting Pietrus, Richardson, Murphy and Biedrins but they played great match. As Killa wrote its great situational bet but -5.5 MIA is quite enough against hot team when i look at previous results. I agree Heat will win SU but dunno if cover. Its rather fair hcp to me.

NY with more experienced starting 5 can prevail and Miller with Joe Smith should only hurt chemistry of Sixers but Hcp is rather fair too.

MIL is offensive machine at home and NJ isnt playing such good defense this year so my first thought is OVER 206 although this number is ok/ Krstic is doubtul and someone must step in. Probably Miki Moore will be starter on PF and Collins on C. There is danger of OVER but still IMO will be up tempo game.

LAC +8.5 is quite big but fact is they are doing bad, its just pick against HOU and fatigue factor. HOU cant cover so easily at home so its again clever situation bet. Clipps still posses quality but this season looks like blowout. They need Cassell back or some trade. Brand is also halfman from last season. Ming is true All Star and is question how much fuel is left.

Give me your thoughts mates... I like that SEA OVER most

I actually like Philly today. See the Knicks in a let down spot and have to give edge to home team in what's close to a pick 'em. Played Philly -1. Also played the Hornets +8.5 as this could be too many points for the Spurs to give on the road off a B2B - even though they lost last night.

mr21 said:
Anyone else think that HOU has a letdown tonight and let the Clips stay close?
i do think the clips can stay close (possibly win SU if they show any heart tonight) they played them tough recently the line is a little high IMO take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jss1xEzh5b4 do you think they remember that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Line movements so far:

INdy -4.5 to -5
Clev. -6.5 to -7
Philly -1 to -2.5 (yet consensus are on the KNicks at Wagerline)
Bucks -3 to -4
Raptors +5.5 to +5

These are all the lines from Pinnacle BTW.

Rogino said:
Want to heat your opinions guys cause im in crisis now ..

SEA wo Lewis but with Allen should switch to small lineup and TOR can well fit with Garbajosa on C and Peterson on SG on SF .. IMO 197 is lowest line for some time and after touch schedule of TOR on road should come just scoring festival of both teams who can shoot. Pick OVER 197

One thing I hve noticed about Tor lately is higher scoring first halves and lower scoring seconds...How well will a shooter like Allen play after missing so much time?? To me this seems a little high..the Tor games outisde of the run N guns Pho & GS really havent seen high scoring games generally around 90 pts....same for seattle really though Watson healthy is a such a plus...for me this is a no play at the moment form what I have seen...Tor somewhat tired ??

DET vs ATL should also be wo more defense and fair is 192 but claxton is out, lue and childress still quest. but good is Pachulia out so inside presence is weak and ATL should run. But problem is how will they create open looks without PG.

They would be okay I guess with Ivey running the point though I dont see Claxton as ruled out...

GS is hurting Pietrus, Richardson, Murphy and Biedrins but they played great match. As Killa wrote its great situational bet but -5.5 MIA is quite enough against hot team when i look at previous results. I agree Heat will win SU but dunno if cover. Its rather fair hcp to me.

The Pietrus absence only clouds the picture further. Definetly a tough spot...6th game of a trip ...Pietrus out , Richardson hurting playing just 15 minutes last nite and real gurad / small forward oreintated team...

NY with more experienced starting 5 can prevail and Miller with Joe Smith should only hurt chemistry of Sixers but Hcp is rather fair too.

This is the one spot you worry abiut fatigue with the guards being shorthanded cause they dont have home court to energize them when they are down...I agree Phillys chemistry is a question mark

MIL is offensive machine at home and NJ isnt playing such good defense this year so my first thought is OVER 206 although this number is ok/ Krstic is doubtul and someone must step in. Probably Miki Moore will be starter on PF and Collins on C. There is danger of OVER but still IMO will be up tempo game.

This really kills NJ cause they have no one who plays around the basket now...Moore great hustlertype but not much offensive game...Bucks are on fire I would rather side with them then a total...

LAC +8.5 is quite big but fact is they are doing bad, its just pick against HOU and fatigue factor. HOU cant cover so easily at home so its again clever situation bet. Clipps still posses quality but this season looks like blowout. They need Cassell back or some trade. Brand is also halfman from last season. Ming is true All Star and is question how much fuel is left.

If LA shows up they cover here IMO...the question is IF..??

Give me your thoughts mates... I like that SEA OVER most

Lets see what everyone else thinks....right now I havent formed any opinions on the card tonite....

smo1a said:
I actually like Philly today. See the Knicks in a let down spot and have to give edge to home team in what's close to a pick 'em. Played Philly -1. Also played the Hornets +8.5 as this could be too many points for the Spurs to give on the road off a B2B - even though they lost last night.

This is a dangerous spot for sure....1st time they wont be playing home so the crowds energy is NOT there to feed off when your tiring...big minutes for the guards Crawford and Marbury which is my concern....Personally I feel like SA can just name the score against this NO team and OFF a loss they just might...I think 8.5 is fair...like the Under here though

SEA drop to 195,5 .. me personally i dont care what halves are stronger, i think when nba players is allowed to play he should be able to play and contribute and as Allen is scorer, for me he can score well today. Question is how will TOR step to this match ...

NO +9 is tempting. SAS showed they have no much tank left and in b2b before christmas its question how they will perform. They are safe and Hornets need win more... They are still weakend but in ugly defensive game they can cover definitely. All according to yesterday match. It DEC, dogs time :)

NCAAB

Lville -8 -110 (Medium) Win 82-59 (+2.00)
Under 140 -105 Lville (Medium..) Loss (141) (-2.10)
Over 132 -110 DePaul ( Medium) Win 90-62 (+2.0)
Wyoming 1st H -115 (Medium)
Over 142 -105 Houston (Medium)
Ohio State +6 -110 (Medium) (Value) ML+210

Last edited:
In so far:

Wolves +5 -110 (Large ) ML +181 (Value)
Cavs -7 -110 (Medium)

Everything else still in the lean stage

Minnesota @ Indiana

Player Prop
Under 19.5 +118 J. O' Neal (probably Medium)
Under 16 -124 Stephen Jackson (Medium) avgs 9.8 on 33.3 % shooting on zero rest
Over 16 -117 Al Harrington (lean)

Might seem odd with an Under but here is my thought process. Career he avgs 19.5 ppg in 9 starts vs Minny , before yesteday he was off consecutive season high ouputs so maybe a couple flat performaces to follow , in 6 games on zero rest he avgs 18.7 ppg , last nite he had 16 but need IV so back to back spot..?? .

Timberwolves +5 -110 (Large) ML +181 (Value)

History shows Minny has long struggled @ Conseco. However with the swing towards the WESTERN conference in recent season I see those old trends as diminishing in strength. The Pacers have done well beating bottomfeeders Philly , Nyk ,Portland , Atlanta , Orl and even shocked DET...Here is my stance yes the Wolves have looked bad past few games but has Indy looked as good as the final scores?? Yes they beatup on some bad teams but lets face they were -1.5 to Utah and lost where as Minny was a PK to Utah and won...the Wolves have proven to be a good dog and I missed the Memo about a week ago to stop riding them, after that huge ATS run...Hell the Pacers were +3 to Det at home...think this line is inflated based on a handful games...Minny has said it needs to get back to defense and tonite could be the nite..

I am banking on Indy playing no defense in back to backs and O'Neal not being 100%..Stephen Jackson has been awful on back ends this season avg less then 10 ppg....

Bottomline is I am not sure IND should even be -2 here....look at there numbers at home...and think how is Minny 4.5 or 5..they were only -7 to NY and Port , -2 to Orl ....With the total I think it could slide Under but everything points to Under...I might wait for half and play and Under..

Over 92 -108 Minny team (Small)

Thanks Tazz....Merry XMas to you as well and BOL tonite.....

Xpress...I had to dive in I think this game should be closer to -1.5 even with both teams recent play...The O'Neal IV last nite sealed it for me...plus there lack of defense on backends and lack of production on offense...GL

hit that florida large im so happy anyway on too nba I think sixers win easy even though l love my knicks

SportsNut said:
Both Char and Chi playing backends but Bobcats off the upset and Chi was upset....this line seems to high though ta 10...have to look into the matchups more closely.....would say under but 192 is sort of low....

This matchup certainly stuck out for me at first glance. Even without Knight and May I have a hard time swallowing the idea that the Bulls can cover a -11 line. While the Bulls have covered lines of (-11 - -13.5) 1-0 this season, the Bobcats have also covered the same line 2-0 this season. In reference to how these two teams match up, the Bobcats have always played the Bulls close with the one exception of the Bulls beating the Cats by 15 last season:

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/31/06</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 107 - CHI 113</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI -3.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/28/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 93 - CHI 80</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 4</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/20/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 92 - CHAR 105</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 11.0</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/2/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 109 - CHAR 105 (OT)</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 9.0</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>4/2/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 112 - CHAR 97</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI -9</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/30/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 99 - CHI 102</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 3.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/26/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 90 - CHI 94</TD><TD class=datacell>Push 4</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/27/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 101 - CHAR 93</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR 10.0</TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Chicago has also had difficulty against the spread off 0 days rest this season (2-4-0) while the Cats hold a (3-2-0) record off 0 days rest.

Plus there are the intangibles - I have watched quite a few Cats games this season, and they are a young, scrappy team that doesn't quit. I think the Bulls are a good team, but I don't think they have hit their stride yet and I doubt the trade rumors swirling around (ie PJ Brown) help the team either.

One concern I have is that after a win, the Cats have been 1-5-0 against the spread after a win while the Bulls are 3-1 after a loss when playing at home (4-6-0 overall). Still, I think the Cats should be able to keep this game within a reasonable amount of points.

Bobcats +11

GL with your plays :drink:

Played Minn first quarter and ml small. Hard to judge the b-bs for Indiana because they are all on theroad. GL

Played Minn first quarter and ml small. Hard to judge the b-bs for Indiana because they are all on the road. GL

Good job Supersav!!!

With all the injuries for Atl and GS I will stay away from those...DET is real tempting as is the under in Miami...might get involved someway ot wait till Half.....

Other then Orl is a mess right now IMO I dont have much else to say...not exactly happy to be laying 7 with similiar styles....the Over is so tempting but agin may just wait till half....

Cleveland -7 -110 (Medium)

Would really like to play Philly 1st Half but think this situation might be more beneficalto NY early...also lean Over 98.5 -104 1st H

8PM
Under 180 -108 Spurs (Medium)
Under 85.5 -108 NO (Medium)
Spurs -5 -105 1st Half (Medium)

Memphis +4 -110 (medium) Ml +150 (Value)
Under 191.5 -108 (Medium)

Basically I feel that NO has showed it struggles vs elite teams and will SA will be loking to hammer someone after last nites embarrasment...thing is they were so cold offensively I just dont think they can turn on the offense....Duncan was awful ....they can play tough defense though...

With Mem the OT loss hopefully isnt a hangover...but Utah should be battling fatigue on this now grueling trip and Okur is questionable...Grizz have historically matched up well versus Utah and hopefully that continues....I think Okurs loss really hurts the offense and would expect a lower scopring grinding type game...low 90's at best IMO...

One concern I have is that after a win, the Cats have been 1-5-0 against the spread after a win while the Bulls are 3-1 after a loss when playing at home (4-6-0 overall). Still, I think the Cats should be able to keep this game within a reasonable amount of points.

Pretty much this is what is keeping off this game.......Charlotte has done a great job og throwing up goose eggs after SU wins....also they were badly ouutplayed in the 2nd Half yesterday....the line is definetly fat....Bulls off a SU fav loss as well.....

I think this game is closer to -8 or -9 but the injuries skew the picture for me...

Going to keep looking at it.....

8:30 PM

Over 101 -110 Chicago team (Medium)

Chartlotte is stopping many teams of late....

Under 204 -110 NJ (Medium)

real gamble with MIL recent outputs...I hope that with Moore NJ is more interested in defense and rebounding...Nets tend to play under as dogs nad I could see tehm getting smoked here . Maybe 2nd H Milw play if it ha svalue.

Rockets -7 -110 (medium) & -7.5 -110 (Small)
Over 95.5 -110 Houston (team)

Could be a letdown but IMO LAC is not exactly playing hard....Ming only 26 minutes last nite and still avgs 24 on no rest...I really am shocked at the total lack of effort LAC has shown....

Coppsguy said:
Nut-
You playin Nets ML or + points ?

I think 4 or 4.5 is a little fat but I dont want to back the nets right now....who knows how they feel after losing Kristic...already a disappointing season...

I want to watch the 1st Half......NJ is Vince Carter....

The Sat Nite Lowdown....

Tonite:

Player Props

Under 19.5 +118 J. O' Neal (probably Medium)
Under 16 -124 Stephen Jackson (Medium) avgs 9.8 on 33.3 % shooting on zero rest

Over 16 -117 Al Harrington (lean) passed

Sides & Totals

Timberwolves +5 -110 (Large) ML +181 (Value)
Over 92 -108 Minny team (Small)

Cleveland -7 -110 (Medium)

Under 180 -108 Spurs (Medium)
Under 85.5 -108 NO (Medium)
Spurs -5 -105 1st Half (Medium)

Memphis +4 -110 (medium) Ml +150 (Value)
Under 191.5 -108 (Medium)

Over 101 -110 Chicago team (Medium)

Under 204 -110 NJ (Medium)

Rockets -7 -110 (medium) & -7.5 -110 (Small)
Over 95.5 -110 Houston (team)

1st Quarters

Under 54.5 -109 Miami (Small)Win +1.
Under 46 -108 Det (Small)Win +1.

Tor @ Sea undecided still.....BOL not a great card IMO

Last edited:
This Minn team----. One of the really common themes is road dog after a home loss almost always comes out hard but not them. May have to give up on them myself. Garnett seems to be all alone.

yeah its early....

I wish I had played the game over or 1st Q over just kept telling myself if Minny wins they must defend...lol..32 pts!

The only thing I would say Tuck is there in the middle of a slide so maybe a team in a losing streak should be taken differently?

Always rather be down early cause few teams lead wire to wire..

Wish I also played Over 45.5 1st Quarter in Cavs!

Have 3 l..1st Q
(Small) plays(0-3 -3.05) took a shot!
Und 45.5 Utah -105
Nets ML +130
Bobcats ML +227

Last edited:
People often wonder why lines move...

Well I see it often in the NBA where people think some sort of reverse line move and all it is an injured player either returning or missing...the Philly game IMO moved cause Webber was going to play....just like FLA did today cause Horford was gonna play...

just my thoughts on the subject

Second Half :(+2.55) this window

Heat +104 (Medium)W +2.08
Under 102.5 -120 (Medium) W +2.00
NYK -3 -110 (Medium)L -2.2

Pistons -3 -108 (Medium)W +2.00
Cavs -6.5 -114 (Small)W+1.00
Over 90 -113 Orl (Small) L -1.13
Over 90 -120 SA (Small) L -1.20 (bad decision)

Last edited:
Back