Saturday nba plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
Juiced out a profit last night, I'll take it.

44-35, +17.45ytd

Denver -9 1h to win 1
Denver -15 to win 2

Sometimes it's as simple as fading a terrible eastern team playing 4th in 5, road b2b in Denver. Should be a 30 point win. May add some quarter action.

Bulls hawks under 183 to win 2. Very slow pace in a big game for both teams. 4th in 5 facing a road b2b, should be a 92-85 result.

Indeed. Plus the bobcats are coming from California, sea level, and it's the last game of the road trip. Then three whole days off.

Love your card. One thing about totals is when they follow you it tends to not be a good sign. If it holds or goes up even half a point I will be joining you that under. Fell asleep at the wheel with the Nuggets line, pretty sure it will move back down though. GL today.

Dubs +105 risking 2. The longer that people think the lakers are a good, fairly priced team the better.

Love your card. One thing about totals is when they follow you it tends to not be a good sign. If it holds or goes up even half a point I will be joining you that under. Fell asleep at the wheel with the Nuggets line, pretty sure it will move back down though. GL today.

As soon as I placed the 183 it moved down the half point, I wouldn't make much of it since it happened within 5 mins of the line being posted today. I think it'll hold up if not go back up a tick, not a public under the night after 110-106 at MSG.

Denver 1h over 104.5 to win 1. I think Denver has a shot at 70 first half points, they're gonna get runouts off every single missed cats shot and will find themselves in the penalty very early.

Denver at HT this season at home have 2 Over results and 6 Under results...

Denver at HT this season at home have 2 Over results and 6 Under results...

I understand why that can be a valuable stat but it doesn't impact my decision at all. Charlotte can't stop the ball, and they're playing a road b2b/4th in 5 at Denver. Lawson will be in the paint at will tonight right from the tip, the matchup dictates it.

Taking a shot with Cleveland +330 risking 1. This is such a typical spot for a team as flaky as these bucks to give away.

Back