Saturday NBA Play (Big Play)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Houston's Rockets +? (4 or 5 Units)

Houston is off a terrible game 3 performance w/ record setting offensive woes. McGrady called out his bench for game 4. Houston has started slow all 3 games thusfar, so I expect Tmac and Yao to come out of the gate strong. Books also have adjusted this line down to 3.5, and with the fairly high series price, you can argue Houston SHOULD win this game SU. I essentially consider this game a PK. As Blownaway mentioned below, Houston can now adjust to that tough Utah crowd, so I don't see that being a major factor tonight.I think we might see 4 tomorrow, so I'll wait...

ML Parlay (Risking 2 Units to win 4.5 Units):

Detroit Pistons ML -220

Houston Rockets ML +125

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
thats a very solid play.........the Rockets didnt even panic after they lost. I BELIEVE they were adjusting to the home crowd and will be fully adjusted for game 4.

Rockets win and go up 3-1

thats a very solid play.........the Rockets didnt even panic after they lost. I BELIEVE they were adjusting to the home crowd and will be fully adjusted for game 4.

Rockets win and go up 3-1

I'll have some sort of write-up soon. That is a factor into the play: that Houston played so poorly in game 3.

I took a few for Friday:

ML Parlay (3 Units) : Sabres -185 / Heat -250

4.5 pt Teaser (5 Units) : Heat -.5 / Pistons PK

Heat 1Q -1.5 (Small)

Ok man...i had yesterday e big play...and it was a winner...tonight i will play yours... :wacka wacka: ...good luck:cheers:

Back