Saturday NBA Discussion

PRECISEwon

Stuck at the 19th hole
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width=540 bgColor=#cccccc><TBODY><TR><TD class=dataheader width=540 colSpan=10>NBA
Saturday, April 11th</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datasubheaderleft2 width=35>Time</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=40>Gm #</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=120>Team</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=75>Score</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Opener</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Hilton</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>5Dimes</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>ABC Island</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/11
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>501
502</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> DETROIT
INDIANA</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
</TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>04/11
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>503
504</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> ORLANDO
NEW JERSEY</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>6
196½
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>
</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/11
5:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>505
506</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> PHOENIX
MINNESOTA</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
228½
5:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>507
508</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> OKLAHOMA CITY
MILWAUKEE</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>204½
5:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>509
510</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> CHARLOTTE
CHICAGO</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
6:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>511
512</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> GOLDEN STATE
UTAH</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>
7:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>513
514</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> PORTLAND
LA CLIPPERS</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulls wont need anything if Charlotte loses, because they'll will be 4.0 games behind w/3 to play.

That said, I think Charlotte will get clowned now their hard fight has been for nothing.

Liking the over in Minn. This is Suns in revenge mode b-b. God Help me probably betting the Clippers. Portland now Needs to beat them to keep their Chances of Denver losing to the Kings and then them alive. But Portland will be playing 5th in 7 and Camby played tonight and Randolph will be available and just like Big Brother beat up on Denver for them the Clippers are going to give it a shot to avenge the Lakers.

anyone like okc+7? seems too much to give to a young team fighting for pride. the bucks cant score alot so 7pts maybe too much, also like under 205 for the game. i think both teams dont get to 100. no scorers for the bucks. so they will try to slow the pace down

Fairly certain Gentry will be playing his bench for significant minutes tomorrow against the T-Wolves. Wouldn't be suprised if a few of them start.

Get ready for some more Jared Dudley 5 foot clangers all night long

Could be. The starters certainly played short minutes against Memphis but thought the situations very different. This is actually very funny in a very sick way. When Denver played at the Lakers and did not cover the Lakers got 17 more free throws. The next day playing at Portland, Portland got 17 more free throws then the Lakers. Draw any conclusions you want from this.

Trends do seem to point to an under, and I know most on this board are on it as well.

I see it being a wide open game between two bad teams. Milwaukee can sometimes go crazy at home and strange enough, teams shoot 78% + from the line. OKC is coming off a win, but a very sub par offensive performance and their defense has been shady lately. But it's hard to crack 100 against Charlotte.

Last 5 games before that, OKC has allowed 122,99,117,107, 99. Milwaukee's last 5 opponents have scored 113,107,104,105 and 78.

Loose game where guys like Sessions, Villanueva, Westbrook, my main man KD pad their stats.

Ram I'm with u on that okc number. What reason do these teams have to play defense tonight?

Also jumped on phx under. Gentry is pulling starters after a quarter.

"These games really aren't meaning anything for us," said Richardson, who is averaging 25.2 points in his last five games versus Minnesota. "Even though we want to win them, just let (the reserves) go out and get some minutes."

i was rooting hard for POR last night to win so we'd get some value on the Clips, and i think we have it at 6.5. Obviously i was hoping for more points, but i doubt POR can be ready for this one mentally after the huge win and they're a much worse road team than they are when they play in the Rose Garden.

...also lean to Charlotte unless they're eliminated

i doubt we see Shaq as he's got nothing to play for now that they're eliminated.

..i'm thinking CHA may fight in this one, but a bad 1H probably means they fold up the chairs and walk out

If you actually look at what Portland has done on the road b-b the push is in the second half. I talk about this a lot but never enough. Clippers first half is much safer.

If you actually look at what Portland has done on the road b-b the push is in the second half. I talk about this a lot but never enough. Clippers first half is much safer.

you think so? I'm worried that the Clips could make a run in the 2H because it's the NBA, and every team makes a run, but i guess if they don't come out hot then they're not gonna suddenly wake up in the 2h

Portland could even get a 2nd seed if they win out remaining games, with just couple of games left and their current form I definitely see them motivated and focused to thrash a team where Skinner and Steve Novak play big minutes.

Ram I'm with u on that okc number. What reason do these teams have to play defense tonight?

Also jumped on phx under. Gentry is pulling starters after a quarter.

Yeah guys I'm on the Over Big! Both teams hit Triple Digits easy tonight!:cheers:

Been tied up with baseball. Will look at that meanwhile not sure Indiana is a good bet. You have to ask yourself what Indiana wants. They have covered 3 in a row. Do well today against Detroit which does nothing or sit around, lose, and finish with CLEVELAND and then tie with the Bucks. Detroit is not long for the post season so nothing accomplished.

No real idea what happens for the game in Chicago. Am playing Bobcats first half and first quarter in various ways. No one is giving reasoning so why buck the trend.

No real idea what happens for the game in Chicago. Am playing Bobcats first half and first quarter in various ways. No one is giving reasoning so why buck the trend.

all i can think of saying is that CHItown is good at home

Yes but you do not look at box scores. Changes in Minn. I am now on Suns minus 2 and 1.5 and am buying off the total because of a real problem. I am not counting on a lot of scoring by Minn. Let me put this very simply, Dallas has screwed over the Wolves for 11 straight. I think the Wolves probably just grin some and give the game to the Suns before taking a trip to DALLAS.

thats weird, I could've sworn I posted some thoughts here last night
not much time for writeups, but I played:
Minnesota +2 -101- 3
2nd Q Minnesota +.5- 1
Indiana 1st H -1- 3
LAC 1st H +3 +100- 3

looking to play Utah 1st H when the line goes down
also looking to play chicago 2nd H assuming they're down small

there's been huge value in the 2Hs lately, but i'm seeing LAC +2.5 (+105) and +3.5 (-115) right now and i'm not really appreciating either of those

Minny Twolves in the 1Q:36_11_6:

Contraction. That's all I can think about when I see a team score 8 points in a quarter against the Phoenix Suns at this juncture in the season. Some WNBA teams would put up at least 10 against them. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

Contraction. That's all I can think about when I see a team score 8 points in a quarter against the Phoenix Suns at this juncture in the season. Some WNBA teams would put up at least 10 against them. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

Was out to dinner n didnt get it in I kinda liked iit too good miss Go Bulls n Port:seeya:

Next year when the Clippers are playing I am going to actually consider betting on them.

Next year when the Clippers are playing I am going to actually consider betting on them.

Don't have the #'s in front of me but they have to be the worst ATS team this year. We all talked about betting them 20 games in to the season, ATS break and even today. They are a consistent bunch. Always failing.

For those counting at home that was a 16-0 run for Porrtland in the 4th quarter. :36_11_6:

Back