Saturday NBA Discussion--Plus my Personal Selections

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Everyone chime in. Just started looking.

Detroit sucks in these spost and off 2 OT's. Still analyzing the Kings. Ron makes return to Palace finally.

Jazz will rebound with Bulls and prolly outrebound them. Ben always stuggled against Jazz as a Ston. Line seems infalted.

Cavs will be on their last game of trip of another iffy performance. GS with new guys though..tough call.

Thinking about fading the Clips against the Griz @ +7.5. With all the injury uncertainities with the Clippers, I think the Griz may have a decent shot at even beating them at home. I have found I have been fading the Clips quite a bit lately -- just wondering how many more times I can go to the well and not come up dry.

i'm looking into knicks getting 7 points against the pacers...double revenge spot for the knicks, both teams off b2b, knicks coming off heartbreaking b2b 1 point losses.... knicks suck, but have recently been covering...

affinity said:
Thinking about fading the Clips against the Griz @ +7.5. With all the injury uncertainities with the Clippers, I think the Griz may have a decent shot at even beating them at home. I have found I have been fading the Clips quite a bit lately -- just wondering how many more times I can go to the well and not come up dry.

was thinking of that also :shake:

Whats good son, I'm gonna try and get over that moosejob in Denver

Anyways, nothing seems to be jumping out at me right now, dunno bout you...but from the lines I see on Pinny it just looks bleh

I feel what you're saying bout the Pistons...but the Kings have just looked terrible lately, if I can get Pistons at 5 or 6 I'd be glad to take it...hopefully the Kings become a public play too

Anyways, you know us down in the SouthWest will be pounding that Arizona +5.5 and Arizona ML in college hoops tomorrow :smiley_acbe:

Linewatcher and affinity...I like both of your selections.

Knicks scare due to b2b heartbreakers. That being said Zeke likes to stuff it in Indy's face if possible

Grizz jumped out at me , but that 2-17 su road record just sux. Cleveland might tank again they just looked lousy despite that late comback in the 4th b.davis should play for g.st. Nets could be heating up while the magic looking awful. Have to look into it more tomorrow time for bed

any idea how the warriors line will be. I've read somewhere davis might be suspended though. Aside from this game, Nothing Jumps out on me. I have a game circled for sunday though

Washington has blown out 4 teams at home under some varied but specific conditions. They have beaten Boston last 2 meetings. They are on a 3 game winning streak that included a road win yesterday vs a real divisional rival. Their next 2 opponents are Suns and Detroit. Think it very unlikely they cover any large spread vs Boston.

I really think there is value with Scaremento after a double ot in Detroit, they all played alot of minutes and Sacremento is looking to build on their confidence they finally closed a game out and I think that 7 points is ridiculous to give them, that Line is off by about 3 points IMO, who has Detroit beat by seven lately?

Also liking the Jazz they are on a two game road winning streak, the only thing that concerns me is they are playing b2b and may be a little tired after running with the Raps.......

The Knicks could be tasty too.

I'm coming right back with your Stons tonight, BAR. They only play Sac twice a year and will even the score tonight. They got spanked at Sac early in the season and will return the favor tonight like they did last year. History repeats tonight, as the Sons will win by 10 to 15 pts.

Flouner I dont think your looking at the big picture, the stons will be tired, the Kings will have some confidence, revenge angle or not, Sacremento covers and maybe wins straight up.

Hey flounder, i have been on this site for a little while i went to the other site with MDF plays on it. I was wondering if you are doing anything like that here, if so where would they be on here?

Troutman said:
Flouner I dont think your looking at the big picture, the stons will be tired, the Kings will have some confidence, revenge angle or not, Sacremento covers and maybe wins straight up.

I guess they'll have to play the game before we know for sure. lol

Okay....time short today...4 plays...all one unit..please take in account that these are each one unit...just regular plays for me...

Utah +6.5
Sac +6
Ny +6.5
GS -2.5

all -110 :(

GL...sorry for no write-ups

B.A.R. said:
Cavs will be on their last game of trip of another iffy performance. GS with new guys though..tough call.

golden state also without Baron today, he got suspended for taking a swing at quentin ross

Wow, like you I thought Sac would come out strong. Talk about laying an egg. Bottom line, they have no desire to play hard.

flounder101 said:
I'm coming right back with your Stons tonight, BAR. They only play Sac twice a year and will even the score tonight. They got spanked at Sac early in the season and will return the favor tonight like they did last year. History repeats tonight, as the Sons will win by 10 to 15 pts.

Any Questions? :wacka wacka:

B.A.R. said:
Okay....time short today...4 plays...all one unit..please take in account that these are each one unit...just regular plays for me...

Utah +6.5
Sac +6
Ny +6.5
GS -2.5

all -110 :(

GL...sorry for no write-ups

Join me at matchbook bro...it is Good Stuff....

Red....I pretty much plan on it..just riding things out right now till a week from noew when time is more plentiful

tough one to take in GS...up 18 at haolf and double digits entering 4th against team on last leg of long road trip..ah well...splitsville

I cant believe GSW let that game slip away especially after being up DD on their home floor where they are usually really solid

Back