Saturday NBA 5 Unit Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Utah Jazz +6 (2.5 Units)
Utah Jazz +5.5 (2.5 Units)

I have this already locked in. I will add more tomorrow, but I'm expecting to probably get only 5.5. I may also add the 1H. Once again, McGrady has the wrong attitude entering game 7. I think this guy is bi-polar. From his comments before the series, to his comments after game 5, and now these. No game write-up is neccessary here. My write-up from game 6 holds true in game 7. Utah's offense is hitting on all cylinders. And now even crybaby Andre is getting into the mix. That's huge! I loved Okur's quote at halftime of game 6. He said the Jazz doesn't have to worry about offense. They can channel all of their focus on defense and guarding Yao and T-Mac. Because the Jazz O is playing so well this series, that allows them to focus more on D. I'm expecting McGrady to force the issue early on. The Jazz should lead at halftime once again, like they have done EVERY game this series. This time, I don't see them letting up. This game will play out much like game 5 did. If you have been watching, you know what I mean. Jazz knows that they had game 5 right in their hands and let it slip away. I think this time they close the game out. I like the Jazz to win SU.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I took the 5.5 now...I see this being 5 by tip time. GL on the day!

Top 3 Derby Horses: #7, #14, #8

hahahahahaha! im drunk but not that bad. nice work my dude! i made cake on jazz and mayweather.....lost on bulls. oh well....real nice night!

Great call, on the Jazz. I had them +6.5, wish I would've put a little on the ML.

Celebrate tonight and clear your head to make your picks, for tomorrow.

Do you see anything good for NHL. And, keep up the good work.

Back