Saturday NBA.......11-11-06

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright, analysis when I have time. Great night Friday...lets get some momentum going.

Chicago -5 -105 (3 units)
Atlanta -3.5 -105

Will most likely add one more. Waiting on a line.

Back in the morning.'an_horse'

GL tomorrow.

I am not as confident as you are about the bulls though or my whole card in general though. good to see we are on a couple of the same plays.

Last edited:
havent capped tha card yet so its either gonna be good luck or good health tomrrow for ya bar. ;)

Fading Seattle is a my big play. Seattle playing 5th in 7 days , 4th road game in 5 nites and on a 5game trip has covered the first 3 ATS (teams always struggle ATS on these trips and almost never cover all) oh and they are playing one hot team...GL

Got the Bulls at -6; Hawks at -3.5. GL to you. I'm riding your coat tails as i try to learn how to cap the NBA. A life long process

The bulls have no excuses At All here. i Am eager To see if They can pass This Test.

Good luck with Your card Amigo.

'an_horse'

That will be the plays tonight. I leaned GS...but only as a dog.

GL tonight. I will try and get back in here in a bit with more thoughts. Unforseen duties today.

As always, I'm on those as well. I hope Chitown starts to play like they are capable of. They have a great team, just need to focus and get things together. And I think anyone can see that the Hawks are hot right now...ride it while it lasts. GL tonight.

You know it bro...

For the first 40 games or so CHI will be up down allaround. There will be great spots to play and fade. Tonight its a play.

Playing on a hot Hawks team that has improved defensively against a Sea team off a win on a getaway game.

Back