Saturday morning Discussion?

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Is that Clemson line low? Clemson gets Watson back, and they one of top run stopping units in the country. Clemson has a different offense with Watson behind center.

Is anyone taking Minnesota this morning? Curious if you think OSU has a hangover?

Hard one to cap situationally IMO... Both teams could be in letdown mode.. Minny shot a weeks worth of loads last week and doubt they even knew who they were playing next.. tOSU the same... lean the under.

Is that Clemson line low? Clemson gets Watson back, and they one of top run stopping units in the country. Clemson has a different offense with Watson behind center.

The line should be around 5 but this will be Watsons first true test as a starter on the road.

outside of one bad half against Georgia (defense was on the field the entire time), Clemson's d has been extremely consistent. I love the speed they have on the edge with Beasley and Crawford, which is a must against the triple option.

I look for this one to be close at half, maybe even take gt 1h (similar to the Louisville v FSU game), but I think Watson, playing in his home state, will light it up today.

Is any team as undervalued as Duke today? This line is made off of name recognition only. If VTech was 8-1 playing a 4-5 Duke team at home, this line would be -14. Duke should win this one easy IMO and the fact that Vtech is the sexy underdog pick is probably a good thing

Also really like Arkansas. LSU has only played 2 road games - one of which was a blowout loss at Aub, the other a win at Florida. The public has seen them beat Ole Miss and lose a close one to Alabama the last two weeks... both home games at night where they are always tough to beat. Now they go on the road against a team playing hard all season and starving for a conference win. With Ole Miss on deck followed by a game at Mizzu, think this is Ark's best shot at a victory. The Hogs get rewarded for their hard work today, maybe in convincing fashion.

Any one have any interest in Missouri? 9-1 ATS the last ten on the road, and let down spot for A&M

Also really like Arkansas. LSU has only played 2 road games - one of which was a blowout loss at Aub, the other a win at Florida. The public has seen them beat Ole Miss and lose a close one to Alabama the last two weeks... both home games at night where they are always tough to beat. Now they go on the road against a team playing hard all season and starving for a conference win. With Ole Miss on deck followed by a game at Mizzu, think this is Ark's best shot at a victory. The Hogs get rewarded for their hard work today, maybe in convincing fashion.

Prime letdown spot for LSU today

I actually like LSU today. They play similar styles and LSU has a huge advantage in talent. Miles has only lost back to back once at LSU ('08), and they've won their last 4 after playing Alabama.

I actually like LSU today. They play similar styles and LSU has a huge advantage in talent. Miles has only lost back to back once at LSU ('08), and they've won their last 4 after playing Alabama.

damn, didn't realize this. Hmm, maybe lay off then..

I like the Under in that Clemson game quite a bit. I see some long drives, with 3's instead of 6's. Talk to me Dwight.

Marlo - I took Minny first half +7. I see a hangover for the Bucks but they will get over it at some point.

Like overs in the Swamp and Chapel Hill.

I like the Under in that Clemson game quite a bit. I see some long drives, with 3's instead of 6's. Talk to me Dwight.

Marlo - I took Minny first half +7. I see a hangover for the Bucks but they will get over it at some point.

See your point about possible hangover on OSU, my only retort to that is OSU has been absolutely crushing motherfuckers in the first half since Barrett realized wtf he was doing.

I think we get crushed today. who knows. I like Arky quite a bit but they always have shit running down their leg in the 4th quarter and Les always seems to have the golden horseshoe up his ass. That stat gps threw out there and the line movement will probably keep me off Arky tbh. I like Duke today as well, but wonder when their luck will run out like Aubbie's did last week.

I was going to go to the game today until I remembered it's fucking 14 degrees outside. will only get up to 20 today which is about 20 degrees cooler than normal. The track should be fine as the Vikings installed heat under the field this offseason. Otherwise, it would be an ice rink out there today. Vikings also had them put heated seating in and the Vikes use the visitor sideline here so tOSU will be nice and toasty I'm sure.

I agree in Clemson game. Johnson will try to chew clock and Clemson DL is pretty good. Watson's first game back after injury, in the cold...I don't expect him to be on point

Arizona enormous play for me....if Pete can find a way to score some points with this offense, I will tip my cap to him....but ain't gonna happen.....I hate taking unders in the desert, but this one certainly will be on my card....not sure UW can score three times in this game....34-13 Zona

Back