RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Running Total: 7-3
Overall Total: 7-0 + 7 units

Closed out 3 series yesterday. One Game 2 today:

Chicago/Detroit Under 10 (2.3/2)

Fades went 2-0 yesterday for +2.5 units

Fades Total: 5-2 +5.35 units

Damn I wish I knew fading dudes was this easy, I would do it in every sport. Will have the fades up tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Let's keep winning guys. :shake:

Last edited:
Thanks Kyle. 12-5 this year so far in baseball, including 5-2 on dogs and 7-3 on totals. Can't beat it.

Thanks, bro. I make no bones about it - I don't know shit about baseball and I'm not going to try and cap it. Doesn't mean there isn't money to be made.

I'll leave the capping to studs like you - +15 units is pretty damn sick right now.

Alright Ramble, good 2 c u over here, no idea what your system is but I'll tail ya on this one. GL!

:popcorn:

Mags - it is explained a couple pages back in the thread entitled "Ramble's O/U Chase System"

This is Game 2 of the series, and if we lose this we'll double up once more on the last game of the series.

Iluv2gamble - no one in particular. As I explained in a previous thread - I'm attempting to fade people who have gotten hot starts to the season and are due a loss or two, or just look like they couldn't hit a turd in a shitstorm. I'm using several different forums and selectively fading that way. So far, it's working out pretty nicely. All have been dogs.

BetCrimes - thanks bro, I appreciate that. Every 7 series I win without a loss is very nice, because each loss brings -6.75 units (-110 juice average). +40 units is my goal and I'm going to have to hit 90%+ of the series I play to do that, but I think it CAN be done with a little luck involved. Certainly not a bad start. :shake:

Back