Saturday MLB Totals!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Totals: 8-4

Here's the plays, I'll throw some reason in here tomorrow. Got them locked in tonight.

Philly/Cincy Over 9.5
LAD/SD Under 6.5

As far as the Dodgers game, they are just begging you to take a stab at the over setting it at 6.5, just asking for it. Peavy had a 6.5 line in his first start of the year, where the Padres won 4-0. and that was a game that Oswalt only went 5 and a third. Penny (arguably) is the best pitcher in the NL after Peavy. Also, factor in that its being played in Petco park, clearly pitcher friendly. Both of these pitchers should go at least 7, and a 3-1 final would be about as high as I'd expect.

In Cincy, I'm not even gonna talk about Eaton, and the Reds shold get at least 5 today with him on the mound and a tired Phillies bullpen. Harang is not terrible, hell he's the best pitcher the Phills have faced this year to date. Since 2005, in Harangs 3 start against the Phills, all 3 games have gone over (15,16, and 21 runs in those 3 starts). As much as I loe the Phills, I do think they take one on this chin today, something like 9-4 Reds

Last edited:
6.5, wow!but I still think it will cover.

The Reds might be able to get that on their own tommorrow and you have the Phillies as the other team. That game could resemble today's DET/CHI game and it could be covered by the fifth inning.

GL Hile, tho I might actuall go under 3.5 for the 1st 5. Don't know which is more ballsey.

GL on the Reds over. I think Harang pitches well today and should go 7 or 8 imo. Griffey and Dunn should each break into the season with HRs today off Eaton.

this was like that one the other day with SO MANY RUNNERS and no outs...that the pitchers somehow got out of.

...couldn't believe all the fly balls out on the track...ah well.

good split today.

GL tomorrow!

Back