Saturday MLB Totals!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 49-20-2
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Padres survived last nite, almost a brutal loss.....Onto today.

Yankees/Oakland UNDER 10.5

I really have a hard time justifying this with numbers, but my gut is just screaming that this stays low, like REAL low...3-1 type game.....Oakland is still prolly the best under team in baseball and the Yanks arent too far behind...Arguably Igawa's best start this year was against the A's, where he got ND'd....I also think the Yanks bullpen isnt that bad......There are MUCH worse out there, and I have faith betting Yanks unders that the pen usually holds up....Not like Oakland lineup is THAT scary, theyre good, but not intimidating....Gaudin has had some recent struggles, but still has some awesome season numbers...Under is 4-2-1 in gaudins last 7...He'd actually be doing much better if he weren't giving up so many walks, but that shouldnt be a problem today, the Yanks swingand K more then any team out there....I think both of these pitchers really come out and surprise people today, and the game stays low and tight.....3-1 Yanks.

GL today everyone

*ADDING*

Phillies/Mets OVER 10.5

See the Saturday discussion thread for the details, but this J. Happ the Phills are throwing today was 1-2 in the minors with a 4+ ERA.....Sosa's not real good either and the Phills need to score some today to avoid the sweep.......Should go over rather easily

Bol on both Hile. I'm a little leary with the HPU in the Philly-Mets game, as he favors the under slightly by a 7-9 margin. :shake:

Rug, I dont think thats TOO bad of a balance for the O/U...but I also dont think this is even close by the end....I'm thinkin like 10-7...11-8, something in that range

Good stuff here Hile...

Any thoughts on Florida/Atlanta? I like UNDER there a little with Welke behind the plate but with Kim throwing 118 pitches last time I am certainly a little concerned... and the Fish seem to make 2 errors leading to 5 unearned runs every time I bet them under, hahaha...

Thanks Hile and you're right in that the 7-9 margin for the HPU is not that big a difference. Out of curiosity, do you have a preference if you had to choose between one of the two totals you've posted? :shake:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck with the total Hile!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL with the totals Hile, you going to jump on the under in Phil/Was not its Bergmann

I think I am willing to pay the juice for 8.5, its moved down to 8 already

nice hit on that pads was gonna play it all day and all that Yag ass mrbator talk threw me off... fuck! good luck today

rexy - I'd prolly lean UNDER 9......My big concern is that Kim doesnt last long, so the marlins pen would factor for prolly 3-4 innings of work.....Then again, the Braves simply are not producing runs and Andrew Jones is playing like asscrack this year...I figure as long as Hudson goes out and just pitches normally, not even spectacularly, then under should be the play.

Rug - My preference was prolly on the Oakland Yankees under....it was such a gut feeling, and sometimes those are better then any number crunching can come up with......Found the Phillsunder later, but those pitchers are such garbage, should get ugly fast.

terp - ty, gl to u also

barmeezee - also coughed it up....4th inning, i went to bed, figured with Young throwing it was easily done...gl today.

renew - i might add the Nats under as a late game....I wanna see how these first 2 go, since there both afternoon games......If i play it, i'll make a seperate post prolly just for that game.....I'll figure that out sometime around 5 or so.....

renew - i might add the Nats under as a late game....I wanna see how these first 2 go, since there both afternoon games......If i play it, i'll make a seperate post prolly just for that game.....I'll figure that out sometime around 5 or so.....
if you go 2-0 on the first two, i'm guessing you'll play the UNDER 8? i was surprised u weren't on this cuz you love gorz so much.
:shake:

HILE,

The braves have scored over 30 runs in their last 4 games...Something to think about..........

When you need help getting your OVER, you can always count on Joe Table.

Another nice day for ya, congrats

Well done once again Hile. With the Bucco's putting up a 6-spot in the 2nd, that game looks to be headed for the over as they currently lead the listless Nationals 6-1.

well, thats why i never played that game....looked at it at 5:30 and couldnt wrap my fingers around betting an under on bergmann who was just coming off of being hurt against pittsburgh for some reason.....wanted to bet it, just couldnt bring myself to do it

Back