Saturday MLB Total!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 66-27-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Well, guess that 1/2 runs really did matter, lol......Anyway...Not sure I get to say this enough to everyone, but I'd like to thnka each and every one of you who enter my threads and contribute the information and add to the debate as much as possible.....I love the challenge of having to succeed every day because if I slip, I know people will present the facts as to why this might be the wrong side....So anyway, thank you.

And to all the guests who enter these threads, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!! SIGN UP!!!!!!!!! Join the BEST capping community on the internet and we'll chat some sports.....

Pittsburgh/Philadelphia UNDER 10

OK, I kicked around a LOT of totals today, this is the one i cannot get away from for one reason or another.....First off, the UNDER is 8-1 in the last 9 meeting of these 2 teams....The UNDER is also 4-0 in Youmans 4 starts this year....UNDER is also 8-1 in Youmans 9 MLB appearances this year. Unfortunately for Youman, the Pirates have 3 runs in his last 2 starts, not very good run support.....Meanwhile, the Phills actually face a decent pitcher today for the first time during there non-Chase stretch...On the other hand, Durbin threw a 5 hit shutout in his last start aganst the Padres, and gets another weak lineup today in Pitt....

Bottom Line...Pirates his Righties .241 on the road, and the Phills only hit lefties .264 at home and only .268 on the year....I think this goes under rather easily....

BOL today everyone

over/under HUGE play today IMO goes in the LAD/COL game.....

Hile - I'm on that series for my chase system. What happened to the game yesterday. I was bartending and didn't get to see it. Game was called in the 7th, 8-1? Fuckin screwed my UNDER bet.

Hile

I think that Pgh under is the play of the day also, but it does have me wondering why the hell it is set so high? Youman does not give up a lot of runs and Durbin is not slouch either. Nor can I see the Pirates scoring a bunch of runs unless Philly starts to play throw away like the Mets did on Thursday. I thought this would have been 8 1/2, but I'm going to grab it and take my chances!

Any thought on the Angles under? 10 is a lot for Saunders who is hot and Miller's decent pitching..

true, my problem is Miller's tendency to get a lill wild, and the fact that he seems to throw a TON of pitches early.....that might have been my 3rd fav total today, but I feel much safer taking the Pirates lineup and a weaked Phills lineup then either one of the awesome lineups of the Angels or Tigers

gotcha, I just like the idea of the under with all the action on the over and the ridiculously high scoring output of last night and the decent pitching. Thanks for your thoughts.

hile: It doesn't look like you need any help selling others on this pick, but I found some supporting trends...

• Under is 7-0 in Youman's last 7 starts with the total set at 9.0-10.5
  • Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Philadelphia<LI class=morehot>Home team is 6-0 in Timmons' last 6 games behind home plate vs. Pittsburgh. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-1 in Timmons' last 6 games behind home plate vs. Philadelphia.
  • Under is 4-1 in Timmons' last 5 games behind home plate.

that third trend just got caught up in the mix of copying & pasting, it really has no relevance to this thread...

GL hile

Hile,

Do you cap any other sports besides bases? I am curious to see how you do in others as football is coming up. Great record and keep it up!

I just realized today, not only I don't know a baseball capper with Hile-like numbers, I don't know a capper with such numbers, period.

Scary scary stuff there Hile. En Fuego. May it continue. :shake: :cheers:

Philly has scored 4+ runs for 7 games straight, matching their longest such stretch of offensive production this season. Yet to achieve that feat over 8 straight.

BOL hile

weird top 3rd...they had 2 outs and it all went downhill for Durbin since then... gave up 4 runs...and still hasn't recorded that 3rd out...

Let's hope we can still cash in though...slim chance but hey.

Oh well, silver lining may be that I have Philly ml also so maybe if this score fest continues I can salvage something...biggest bet on the Unda tho'.
You'll get'em tomorrow Hile
GL

I had this one as well. Durbin walking the pitcher was a killer for us. It's just damn hard to win an under at CBP.

I think that might be my new system. Overs at Philadelphia for the rest of the season.

Back