Saturday MLB Total!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 61-25-4
Favs (-140 or less) 30-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Mets/Dodgers UNDER 8.5

Does anyone out there realize that Jorge Sosa has a better ERA over his last 3 starts then Brad Penny does.....As good as Penny has been on the season (11-1, 2.33 ERA 1.18 WHIP), hes not necessarliy the hot pitcher here....Sosa has only given up 6 runs over his last 3 starts and only allowed 1 HR in those last 3....These two pitchers face each other 5 weeks ago ending in a 9-1 Dodger win, so Penny can definately handle this years Mets lineup...Bottom line, I truly think Sosa has a better appearance this time around against the Dodgers, and Penny will throw true to form.

BOL everyone

only thing that worries me is the day game in Chavez Ravine. Balls fly when its nice and warm here...Im gonna play this for only 1 unit. I do like this play but dont get put too much on it.

wow that was quick and nasty for us. I just logged in to see the score and it's already done.
Hile will bounce back...count on it.

I tailed you with a sports book that i dont usually use and i entered the Giants under instead on accident...(same juice, same 8.5 O/U) Very fortunate fuck up on my part. Get em next time, hile.

Holy hell, just got home...that was a pick worthy of the toilet bowl.......I will do better for everyone tomorrow

Back