Saturday mlb ingame

Stros playing ANOTHER extra innings match

MUTTS looking to add insurance

Nats/Reds in yet ANOTHER rain delay due to poor admin

The MLB SUCKS ASS!

thank you for the rain delay in Cleveland.... completely screwed up the mojo for the pitching to bring the over in

If the Braves lose this game it will be about as demoralizing a loss as I have ever had in baseball.

So frustrating to have made such a good bet on the braves and watch my money disappear. So many other ways I could have spread around what I found .. both team totals under, game under, first five under .... I went with the obvious best play only. Bye money.

Sigh. Might take a break from baseball which is bad for me because I won't even look at cfb until i am up five units in the bases....might miss the first two months of the season.

How are you going with totals in interleague games? That's my biggest issue at the moment

I cap the games individually. I don't have much of an angle on them as a steadfast rule other than you get more situations where the batters haven't seen the pitchers which is an angle that has been great for as long as I can remember (moreso when it isn't a noob).

I am just not winning any value plays anymore. Easy games to bet and I don't hate myself for them but the chalk and the overs is just a deadly combination for my bankroll generally in this sport. It's baseball.

Back