April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 79-69-2 +25.298 Units
July: 23-13-2 +10.015 Units

Overall: 305-260-8 +82.337 Units
Sides: 168-153 +48.978 Units
Run Lines: 20-48 -34.147 Units
Totals: 117-59-8 +67.506 Units

6-1-1 +7.555 Units yesterday. bounced back from yesterday. Been a nice few days since the 3rd, going 20-8-2 +18.715 Units and quickly turning around the mess that I got myself in at the end of June/early July. And as Trout said "Let's Keep The Steam Rolling!" I feel refreshed after getting some nice rest yesterday.

Toronto Blue Jays +109 (Carmona v. Marcum)
Cleveland Indians @ Toronto Blue Jays UNDER 9.5 -105
Not much is as odd as this game as the Over gets pounded to 9.5. I'm not quite sure why that was, probably missing something big here. I've read the roof will be closed, then opened. no idea whats going on but the stats are there for both these guys to go under. Carmona's day #'s and Marcum's pitching performance lately is basically why I back the under but regular bet as this just seems odd to me. Poncino has had a pretty large strike zone this year so hopefully that comes into play today to help the under. These two teams have gone over in their last 4 games against each other, but Under in 15 of the last 20 in Toronto. Also both pitchers have nice under trends. To back a side is hard to do but I will go with the pitcher who I think is sharper now as Carmona has been shaky recently.

Atlanta Braves @ San Diego Padres OVER 8.5 -110 (Reyes v. Wells)
I am assuming the Braves will put up a good amount on Wells, with their hot bats. Wells has some good #'s vs the Braves but that doesnt worry me. Reyes I do expect to have a little trouble although Ive read good stuff about him. On TV for his first game I expect there to be a few jitters.

New York Yankees -122 (Clemens v. Lackey) (1.5 Units) & -120 (.5 Units)
Think Clemens is starting to piece everything together and the Yankees bats appear to be hot once again. Lackey did pitch well @ Yankee Stadium earlier this year but I think this may be a rare time there is value on the Yankees side. Lackey traditionally does not pitch well against the Yankees and has run into a little trouble but he does pitch better on the road. Angels in a little bit of a funk, while the Yankees have started to catch fire. This line may keep dropping too, I now see -120 being offered.

Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics OVER 8 +116 (Hernandez v. Harden) (2.5 Units)
The stats arent strong to support this by any means and that scares me but this is what I thought yesterday night. People have been in love with King Felix even though he's been god awful since his trip to the DL. so he pitched well against KC and Pitt, big deal. He has over a 2 WHIP and ERA near 6 since the DL, dont tell me thats good. I dont feel like figuring the stats out but I've stated it before and it hasnt changed that much after 1 more start. Harden... is he on a PC? I read he is, I cant see him jumping from 45 to 100 so quickly so ill settle for anything in between, 70-80 that gives you maybe 5 innings. The M's bats can be frustrating and they worked Haren yesterday night. The A's pen is also weak. Some wind today blowing out to RC at 12 mph. Foster not a great ump for this game but I'm going with the pitching matchup, just too much respect for these guys (although they can very VERY good, not in their current states)

Milwaukee Brewers -131 (Suppan v. Simontacchi) (2 Units)
As bad as Suppan has been the past couple of months and the slide the Brew Crew had against the Pirates you don't get much worse than the current Nats. Huge mismatch with the bats today and Simontacchi has the potential to give up too many hits to a Brewers team who can just rough you up from the start. If the Nats have to play catch up then they are in trouble. Simontacchi has put together some good games but he needs the run support, something the Nats won't provide for a while, unless they get 4 run shots from Dmitri Young (vs. Cubs) and they scored 6 that day, otherwise they barely reach 2. Suppan has also pitched very well vs these guys this year and starting to pitch better the past couple of weeks, not great but better. This seems like a fairly cheap price on the Brewers vs a struggling Nats team.

May play a couple more, not too sure right now, have to look through them

And celebrate 07/07/07.
"We spent that budget on the 06/06/06 party. All the numbers were the same! That only happens once every million years."
- Michael Scott (The Office)

BOL to Yall Saturday :cheers:

Last edited:
GL today RO - you have been spot on this entire season.

Like the Jays play. I'll admit that I am a bit puzzled as to why so many seem to like the Yankees today.

Ouch!!! Lookin' like a sour double whammy in the same game Orleans, as the Injuns are all over the Blow Jays 8-zip through the first 3.5 innings. Not over yet (well yes it is I suppose--at least total wise) but good luck in any case on your other two plays.

thanks dmoney - eh idk. i may just be completely off today and on the wrong side of the Yanks game too

thanks rug rat - every day doesnt have to be a winning day, not really concerned.

degenerate action:

Atlanta Braves @ San Diego Padres OVER 8.5 -110 (Reyes v. Wells)
I am assuming the Braves will put up a good amount on Wells, with their hot bats. Wells has some good #'s vs the Braves but that doesnt worry me. Reyes I do expect to have a little trouble although Ive read good stuff about him. On TV for his first game I expect there to be a few jitters.

more degenerate action

Adding:

.5 Units to my Yanks bet @ -120

Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics OVER 8 +116 (Hernandez v. Harden) (2.5 Units)
The stats arent strong to support this by any means and that scares me but this is what I thought yesterday night. People have been in love with King Felix even though he's been god awful since his trip to the DL. so he pitched well against KC and Pitt, big deal. He has over a 2 WHIP and ERA near 6 since the DL, dont tell me thats good. I dont feel like figuring the stats out but I've stated it before and it hasnt changed that much after 1 more start. Harden... is he on a PC? I read he is, I cant see him jumping from 45 to 100 so quickly so ill settle for anything in between, 70-80 that gives you maybe 5 innings. The M's bats can be frustrating and they worked Haren yesterday night. The A's pen is also weak. Some wind today blowing out to RC at 12 mph. Foster not a great ump for this game but I'm going with the pitching matchup, just too much respect for these guys (although they can very VERY good, not in their current states)

so it's a little late for the Yanks bet, I had to give you my opinion on the other game.

i hate when teams dont do the basics, one of my patented terrible days. guess that means tomorrow should be good.

i am in the process of getting my ass kicked.. fuken terrible dude. least my CFL play will hit.. lol

ya game is 27-5 on a -4 spread.. none of these games have been close.. league only has 8 teams, think there is a great disparity between the good and the bad lol.

Back