June: 54-49-2 +28.445 Units

Overall: 257-227-6 +75.469 Units
Sides: 147-131 +43.848 Units
Run Lines: 17-46 -37.515 Units
Totals: 93-50-6 +69.136 Units

2-2 +.04 Units yesterday

Today I am going to make some moves and run with this card 'an_horse'

Colorado Rockies -118 (Cook v. Taubenhiem) (7.5 Units) L
Toronto's bats seem to have woken up and playing with a lot of confidence but a move to bring up Taubenhiem while Burnett's on the DL seems to be a prayer. They are just hoping he pitches well and he had a 5.63 ERA in the minors this year. He does have experience in the MLB from last year and made the occasional start. But the Rockies bats are hot as well, they haven't lost a back to back since May 31-June 1, I seriously doubt that Holliday will go 0-6 again, if he even got 1 hit yesterday the Rockies would've most likely won. No Tallet or Frasor so a very short bench for the Jays. Cook has been shaky as of late but those were home starts. He pitched very well in Boston but got a L for giving up 2 ERs and 7 hits in 7.1 IP vs the Red Sox. Rockies had the game in the bag and since they are playing with confidence I'm sure they won't let that lose go easily. I don't like the fact that the publics all over this because for all we know Taubenhiem comes in and pitches a doozy and really hasn't moved much.

Detriot Tigers -158 (Verlander v. Davies) (10.5 Units) W
pixel.gif

Magglio Ordonez expects to play Saturday
after leaving Friday's game with a bruised left hand.
X-rays taken were negative. Ordonez departed tonight's contest when he was hit by Chad Paronto's offering.

To start things off, that would be nice for him to play. I usually don't pay for juice over -130 but -160... I know BC just posted that thread about teams getting shut out back to back and the signs point to a bounce back but 3 shut outs in a row and now Verlander is going to be out there? On Tuesday I just said I didn't understand why people were saying the Braves were hot and a couple of loses and they're right back in a slump. Well here we are, 3 loses and 3 shut outs, two against Tavarez and Rogers just pitching his 1st game this year? That just seems pathetic. Now Davies, loser of 3 straight, is about to face the hottest team in baseball. I just don't see Davies coming in and shutting the door... sorry.

Have some dogs on the night cap on my radar as well but in this situation, I will wait it out and see what happens today.

GL to Yall Saturday :cheers:

Last edited:
woah buddy, going lardge today huh... Cant argue the picks 1 bit though. I am on the Rockies, trying to convince myself on the Tigers although I wish I played -150 last night.

15 Units in my pocket already. haha that should be the case. Well see what happens, Rockies dropped a couple pts right before gametime though. -118 to -116 on Pinny. If the Tigers don't win today... that just won't happen they will win. -160 is a hefty price but you are backing your Yanks at an even steeper one haha.

Some big plays today ReNew - I agree with both. GL today.

Rockies couldn't quite finish it out last night, but at least the Phils held on. GL call on the Brewers/KC Over as well, that hit very early.

thanks dmoney - rockies just keep on giving the lead back to the Jays as soon as they tie it. hope they get a miracle win as the Jays blew screwed me the other day, they owe me one.

thanks j3pj3p - gl with your plays today

I hope so Trout - otherwise I think I'll be down BIG today. If the Tigers can win and Rockies gon on to lose I'll be down just undeer 2 units and I dont mind that at all.

uggggggh yea that made me sick, the pitching was horrific.

Added 3 more units on the Tigers at -153, odds came out to be

Comes out to be:

Detriot Tigers -158 (10.5 Units)

I feel pretty lucky not to still be here waiting for the end of the Tigers game. Diaz had a lead off double in the 8th but the Tigers got out of it without letting them tie the game up.

Adding the rest of my plays for tonight, thoughts are for the most part in the Thoughts/Discussion thread. But I'll type a little bit here.

Washington Nationals +144 (Chico v. Byrd) L
Cleveland Indians @ Washington Nationals UNDER 9.5 +113 W
Cleveland is 7-7 vs LHP on the road. Byrds very hittable. Laz Diaz is ump

Kansas City Royals +150 (Bannister v. Davis) L
Kansas City Royals @ Milwaukee Brewers OVER 9.5 +119 L
Wind blowing in @ 12 mph, so I don't like that but McClelland has #'s that don't relate to well to his O/U record this year and past few years. Bannister is better than Bush in my opinion, he's been sharp for a while excluding last week but that wasn't bad either.

Baltimore Orioles +115 (Burres v. Hernandez)
Burres is a lefty, has been good, Arizona can't hit them. Hernandez has been roughed up the past few games. Think the O's just continue to roll right now, basically emotions are pushing the team after the firing of Perlozzo. Atleast thats how I feel.

San Diego Padres -115 (Young v. Wakefield) W
Boston Reds Sox @ San Diego Padres UNDER 7.5 -120 W

Young, cheap price @ home. Can't pass that up. Eddings behind the plate.

Last edited:
thanks dmoney - yea, his home #s are better than he really is thats for sure.

MOF - his numbers fluctate from year to year, not much consistancy in % of strikes called but this year hes 9-5 O/U, but 9 of those games the total were set @ 8.5 or lower. Thats just looking at the #'s, I couldn't really say and never seen a game where he's been the ump or if I can I can't recall.

Back