Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 2-1-1 +4.56 Units

Overall: 203-178-5 +51.584 Units
Sides: 124-103 +33.783 Units
Run Lines: 13-35 -29.065 Units
Totals: 69-41-5 +46.866 Units
2-1-1 to start out the new month, I need to just not play RLs but i can't help it.

I'm trying to single out some games but heres what I am looking at:

Atlanta Braves @ Chicago Cubs UNDER ??? (Davies v. Hill)

Chucky is starting to pick it up and provides a challenge for a Cub team as a lefty, also all the internal problems. If last week's performance by Hill was an indicator that he's back that's a good sign because he's fooled the Braves both times he's pitched against them.

San Diego Padres RL -113 (Germano v. Speigner)
Germanooooooo. Speigner is just not a starting pitcher and hasn't pitched well at all and the bullpen will get worked too.

Cleveland Indians -142 (Lee v. Durbin)

The Indians may have been fortunate today but Todd Jones did blow a save earlier this week against the D-Rays and his last four appearances he's given up atleast 1 ER. They are hurting in the bullpen without Rodney and Zumaya so the Indians will have a shot at any point in this game it seems.
Durbin has been solid but the Indians are just on fire and will find ways to get some runs at home.

Kansas City Royals +114 (Perez v. Jackson)
Kansas City Royals @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays OVER 10.5 +104
Can Edwin Jackson repeat his performance? Certainly he can repeat part of it. He gave up plenty of hits to the Tigers, they just choked and struck out during every clutch situation possible. I would hope the D-Rays would be able to put up some runs on Perez and I don't care if it's the Royals... I expect runs to be scored on Jackson.

Baltimore Orioles +142 (Traschel v. Saunders)
Baltimore Orioles @ Los Angeles Angels UNDER 9 -116

The Orioles are keeping games close and pitching has stepped up as of late. Traschel has good #'s vs the Angels minus Vlad and Cabrera. Baltimore also hits .279 as a team vs. Lefties. Saunders has talent, we saw he could pitch fairly well last year and had some nice outtings in April. Maybe a little rust to shake off but Angels know good pitching.

Texas Rangers @ Seattle Mariners OVER 9.5 (Loe v. Batista)
Look at who's pitching and look at how the bats are swinging. Bullpens both got some work today too.

GL To Yall Saturday :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL Renew! I see another winning day bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks terp - i hope so.

thanks Yanks - I think I might lay off the O's/Angels, well see what happens.

thaanks peldas - should be good to go.

thanks hile - glad to see youre on it

thanks farm - bol tonight

thanks trout - really the over?? I think I'm leaning towards the under.

One early play:

Bravos/Cubs UNDER 9.5 -109
Basically expecting both pitchers to shoulder the load today and go deep enough into the game, for bullpens not to screw it up... hopefully. never know with bullpens nowadays.

Most my action will be coming from tonight's games. Gotta go

Cashed in on the Under in the Braves/Cubs game.

Adding Two More:

Kansas City Royals @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays OVER 10.5 +101 (2 Units)
San Diego Padres RL -103 (3 Units)

Like the Padres RL even though every1 in the world is on it you have to give Germano his due and avoid Speigner like the plague

GL buddy

I leaned to Padres RL myself, but i don't play it. Too big of a public play it is with the weak SD bats. (for me at least)

thanks Satyr - BOL to you tonight buddy

thanks Green - looking GREAT right now.

thanks Ale - yea but atleast the public looks like its right so far.

taking a shot with these two:

Baltimore Orioles +142
Baltimore Orioles @ Los Angeles Angels UNDER 8.5 +125

need two more runs in KC/Tampa with 4 innings left and SD is up 3, close to extending the lead in the 7th

Back