reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 62-64-1 +0.073 Units

Overall: 153-133-4 +29.199 Units
Sides: 91-76 +18.928 Units
Run Lines: 12-29 -25.665 Units
Totals: 51-28-4 +35.936 Units
5-2 +4.18 Units yesterday. Finally hit a RL! lol. Hopefully I can keep this going.
Went out and drank some with some my LSU friends after their grad. Passed out, randomly woke up fuck man my slseep schedule is bad. Aint no Fondy though.

PLAYS:

Chicago White Sox @ Chicago Cubs OVER 10.5 +104.5
(Marquis v. Vazquez) (2 Units) W
I probably shouldn't even touch this game because of how inconsistant the Cubbies play. They can implode at any point in the game and just get shelled, which is why i rather the over than a side.

Vazquez hasn't faired to well against the Cubs in the past but more recen't in 2 of the last 3 years. Stats on those games:

1.2 IP - 10 H, 7 ER, 2 Ks - final score was 16-6 Cubs (D-Backs)
7 IP - 5 H, 2 ER, 1 HR allowed, 2 BB, 4 Ks - final score 4-3 Cubs (D-Backs)
6 IP - 11 H, 5 ER, 1 HR allowed, 1 BB, 7 Ks - final 8-6 ChiSox

In each of his last 3 starts hes given up a HR and 4/5 of his last starts he's given up 5, 4, 1, 4 ERs. The Cubs are starting to get rolling on offense and seemed to have found a CF in Pagan who can come in and play everyday. Although D. Lee is still questionable, he can PH and his replacements have good #'s against Vazquez and hitting Righties very well this season.

DeRosa - 6/17 .353 avg, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 2 BB, 5 Ks
Ward - 8/21 .381, 3 HRs, 7 RBI, 1 BB, 3 Ks

I don't know how much longer Marquis can keep this going (.97 WHIP and 2.22 ERA??) but in his 1 start vs the ChiSox he was shelled for 13 ERs in 5 IP, but Thome (returns Monday) was a big part of that. Marquis' #'s may be a bit misleading with wins coming against STL(2x), PIT(2x), and SD. Houston even put up 4 runs on him in 5 IP so it's possible for some poor offense team to hit him. You can throw all sorts of stats out though with how poorly the ChiSox have been hitting in this rivalry anyways. This is a stage where you have to produce and for these guys, knowing that got to him last year when he was a Cardinal is going to only help their confidence.

And the over always has a shot with the Cubs bullpen.

Cincinnati Reds @ Cleveland Indians OVER 10 -109 (Belisle v. Sowers) (5 Units) W
Cleveland Indians -165 (2 Units) L
Cleveland Indians RL +123 L

Do I have to explain about Sowers?
Indians pound right handers and Belisle has gotten rocked by some teams that can hit. Reds... as bad as they are can hit. But I dont think they need to do too much to help this one go over.

Toronto Blue Jays +142 (Marcum v. Moyer) (2 Units) W
1) Jays v. Lefties
1a) Troy Glaus - 17/49, .347 avg, 4 HRs, 13 RBI, 6 BBs, 9 Ks
1b) Frank Thomas - 16/45, .356 avg, 6 HRs, 13 RBI, 10 BBs, 6 Ks - I don't care, stick him at 1B, just put him in
1c) Vernon Wells - 12/36, .333 avg, 2 HRs, 5 RBI, 3 BBs, 4 Ks
1d) Matt Stairs - 9/30, .300 avg, 2 HRs, 7 RBI, 3 BBs, 8 Ks - Lind can't hit Lefties, start Stairs
1e) Alex Rios - 6/14, .429 avg, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB

couple of other guys with success, if they start the right players they should win. I'd like to see a lineup first but I may lost value so who knows.

Kansas City Royals -106 (Meche v. Bucholz) (3 Units) L

Wow, Royals favored on the road. Still Meche is worth every penny of his contract. He still hasn't given up an ER on the Road this year! 'an_horse'

Los Angeles Angels -145 (Hendrickson v. Weaver) (2 Units) W
Los Angeles Angels RL +160 W
Two pitchers headed in opposite directions.

Leans:

New York Mets -129 (Glavine v. Rasner)
New York Yankees @
New York Mets OVER 9.5 +110
Offenses Rasner has face: Sea (2x), Cle, Oak, Bal. He's lasted no longer than 5.2 innings. Say hello to the best offense you've seen. If you survive the onslaught, the bullpen will be gotten to.
Glavine the vet, he's not scared of those Damn Yankees! There should be one offensive explosion in this series and maybe you don't expect it here? I really have no reasoning but I think it might happen tomorrow.

San Francisco Giants @ Oakland Athletics UNDER 7.5 -126 (Cain v. Haren)
It's a bit juicy. Haren's been lights out. Cain's pitched well this year with the exception of Mets and Phils but on the road he's been a stud. Some past #'s against opposing teams may not be favorable for the under though.

San
Diego Padres @ Seattle Mariners UNDER 8.5 -107 (Maddux v. Ramirez)

Ramirez is night and day at home and away. Maddux has some good #'s vs the guys on the M's or they've seen little of him. Vidro has had success thats about it.

BOL to Yall Saturday! :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Great card renew! I think mine will be close to yours bro! cash these pups.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

renew, gl, i really thought hard about the royals.....meche is amazing this year, and facing a pitcher with like a 7 era......quietly, it might be a very solid pick

dammit I hate when you hit backspace and your browser goes back.

thanks terp - always seem to ahve very similar plays, lets cash em

thanks satyr - BOL to you today, liked your card

thanks hile - Royals are 5-1 in last 6, lost due to a blown save, Meche hasn't allowed an ER, Bucholz on the mound, Teahan, Brown, Sweeney, Buck, all starting to hit seems too easy. We shall see what happens tonight because I guess Meche is due for getting rocked at some point.

Adding these plays, most likely my final card unless I can get 9 in Mets/Yanks. ChiSox/Cubs @ 10.5 is too high for my liking.

Cincinnati Reds @ Cleveland Indians OVER 10 -109 (5 Units)
Cleveland Indians -165 (2 Units)
Cleveland Indians RL +123

Toronto Blue Jays +142 (2 Units)

Kansas
City Royals -106 (3 Units)

Los
Angeles Angels -145 (2 Units)
Los Angeles Angels RL +160

Atleast you are making $$$, keep it up.

I really like the Padres/Mariners under, I am on that game as well. Ramirez at home this yr is 18.2ip, 3er, and 19h and I am expecting Maddux to take care of business. Expecting a 3-1, 4-2 type game

As far as the Royals go, they are on a nice little streak rigth now and I think eventually Meche will get merked but I really hope today isnt the day.

GL

thanks HC - hope your plays cash, basically the same cards. could be a big day or bad day for us

thanks green - lol I lost 12+ units the day before so all the same. just trying to get back at it. I may hope on that last game depending on the 1st set of night games. Hopefully Meche continues to roll but I would think he would get tagged by an AL team first.

Adding:

ChiSox @ Cubs over 10.5 +100
lol, degenerate whats some action. I didn't type all that for nothing

** just added another at +109 so +104.5 (2 Units)

Last edited:
thanks tru - we already got a winner in the 6th.

yea trout - from every angle it just says Royals all over it. Meche is due for a bad game, I just cant see it happened here. Hope we cash it bro.

really wishing I had played the Mets/Over. Looks like both are going to hit.

I'm glad you turned it around yesterday. Now it's on me, hopefully i will be able to do that too.

GL today bro

Back