Saturday MLB (4/07)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 19-7 +12.93 Units
Sides: 17-5 +13.2 Units
Run Lines: 0-1 -1 Unit
Totals: 2-1 +0.73 Units

Went 2-0 +1.085... on Thursday, think I'll round up to 1.09 because that .005 is going to annoy me. Both games I bet were a half unit +113 and +104

Went 5-1 +3.07 great day besides the Tigers, for 2 Units and risked 3.2 on it so I had a chance to be up 8.27 Units but I did very well without it.

LOCKED IN:
Chicago Cubs/Milwaukee Brewers UNDER +102 (Zambrano v. Sheets)
Cubs have had a couple good innings of offense and that shouldn't change much today. Zambrano has to pitch well for them to have a shot. I'll take +anything for an under in this game.

Cincinnati Reds RL +135 (Harang v. Armas) - reasoning below

New York Mets +107/UNDER 8.5 -106 (Glavine v. Smotlzy)
Missed some value on the Mets but I'll still take a shot with them. Glavine pitches his best early and Smoltz has pitched well against these Mets the last couple of years with sub 3 ERAs.

Minnesota Twins/Chicago -116 White Sox (Silva v. Vazquez)
First the starters. Second the wind.

Los Angeles Angels -124 *2 (Lackey vs. Haren)
Los Angeles Angels RL
I know Haren pitched very well in his first start, but the Angels actually seem to be playing WELL early. Blew the game today don't think they let this one go tomorrow. 9-2 in 18 Career starts with a 2.89 ERA and 1.19 WHIP vs the A's. Shannon Stewart is 8-21 in his lifetime, but still he's only give up 2 HR's in 112 innings of work against these guys. Haren's has had his struggles against the Angels (Anderson 8/18, Vlad 8/20, Kendrick 4/9.. too bad Figgins is injured he is 6/17).

Arizona Diamondbacks -139 (Webb vs. Patterson) - fade the nats.

tomorrow my leans, just by glance:

Cards +150/UNDER 8 -110 - just see some value because of stros lack of offense and bullpen troubles. like the under even though Reyes got roughed up by them last year.

just waiting on people to offer on matchbook. I will probably wake up in the morning to lock some in. going to be driving back down to new orleans tomorrow to get back to school, but before that enjoying easter weekend with a crawfish boil and a night out. :cheers:

Last edited:
Well, I am refreshing my BetCRIS account every 15 minutes to see when they will post up the lines for the first match up of the doubleheader at Cleveland with CC going against Jeff Weaver. This will be an Indians ML bet if the juice isn't too bad.

Fading the Nats :)

thanks Believe. BOL today :shake:

thanks eddie. matchbook just completely took down both game 1 and game 2. they really annoy me sometimes but I'm glad I am waiting on the Dbacks because the line is dropping , GL. :shake:

thanks Copps, good to see you drop around here :cheers:

Added these plays so far:
Brewers/Cubs UNDER 7.5
New York Mets +107/UNDER 8.5
Los Angeles Angels -128

I don't know what is up w/ this line. Ima try to get 2 more hours in my bed hopefully that shit drops to -130 and I will replay it.. Fade the Nationals!!!

still sitting at -134, wondering if now is the best time to grab it.

Adding:
ChiSox/Twins OVER 10 -116 - wins blowing OUT @ 20 mph, I don't care if it's cold.

Reds -1.5 RL +135 - even after breaking down the numbers and seeing some of the Pirates have hit Harang well and Armas hasn't really seen pitched against these particular Pirates. Pirates hot start may have kept this line down a little more than usual.I am a degenerate and wanted to play another early game. Divisions wide open so Cincy looks to continue hot, just like last year. and also... i am a degenerate and really wanted to play another game @ noon.

haha i dont put any money on anything involving the nats anymore. they seem like such a schizophrenic team.

outstanding - fadings the nats is going to be happening for a while for most of us around here. It's not a bad thing.

Adding:

1 more unit to Angels @ -128
1 unit Angels RL -1.5 +180.
kind of forcing myself to end with a positive night but this was my favorite play on the board and so I'm sticking to my guns.

ended up 4-4 +1.19 Units. I'll take any productive day.

Just some a few Leans:

Phillies/Fish OVER 9.5 - Rollins hits lefties better. Get on base for the big bats, even if they aren't as good at hitting lefties. Olsen was roughed up a bit by these guys if Fish lead going into the 9th, Julio Jorge's been giving up runs. Segovia? I don't know anything about him but I'll go with the Marlins hot bats.
Brewers ML (Capuano vs. Miller) - Zambrano insults, Brewers get revenge and Capuano was dominant last year, 0 ER in 3 Starts
Indians ML (Sabathia vs. Weaver) - Weaver back in the AL = disaster.

Back