Saturday MLB 3-Pack of TOTALS!!!!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 57-22-4
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Boston/Toronto UNDER 9.5

Does everyone out there know the name Dustin McGowan.....We all know Dice-K, and how absolutely sick hes been throwing recently, but hes not the reason for todays under. UNDER is 7-5 in McGowans 12 starts this year...One thing I love about McGowan is that he can go deep into games, as hes done 7 innings in 5 of his last 8 starts...Although he took a few lumps against Seattle, in his last 3 starts, hes thrown 2 shutouts while he was throwing.....Sub 1 WHIP and 2.14 ERA in his last 3 starts.....and then add Dice-K....UNDER it is.

Pittsburgh/Atlanta UNDER 8.5

Gorzo UNDER....Is anyone else out there shocked I'm playing this.....And James has a better ERA over last 3 then Gorzo does....This might stay REAL low.

Cleveland/KC OVER 8.5

Gil Meche has REALLY slowed down after his super hot start to the season....He gave up 6 runs in his last start to TB, and now gets to face Clevelands nice lineup, one of the few I really respect in the majors. Meche is 2-5 over his last 10 starts...Sabathia hasnt been much better as of late, hes winning games, but run support has been his best friend. Didnt get many runs against Detroit, when they scored 7 off of him, but has 23 runs over his 3 starts before that loss...I really think Cleveland crushes Meche today and KC should be able to put up 2-3 runs today......

BOL today everyone

With you on all three... though I think KC gets to Sabathia and it's a high-scoring game by both parties... Really like the Royals at this price, as CC got battered around in his last out and this seems a good spot for them to rebound after the tough loss last night in which they had several oppys to get there...

Found this on rotowire

Gil Meche Meche, the ace and team's All-Star representative, thought he was getting tired later in outings and cut out his between-starts bullpen session. In several recent starts, Meche had permitted runs later in games, but in his first start after the change, Meche allowed two first inning runs and then tossed 5.1 shutout innings.

tuck....id lean over.....chico has started against the marlins 3 times this year, and these teams have played over every game this year but one......

GL today Hile nothing to argue really except McGowans recent inconsistancy but I am on the Under as well. All those totals look atleast .5 off.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hile- Good luck tonight! I'm all over the Braves Under!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pounded the under in Atlanta the most, poor start, but let's hope they can slow down with hitting and scoring :).

let's cash in this puppy Hile :shake: :cheers:

Pounded the under in Atlanta the most, poor start, but let's hope they can slow down with hitting and scoring :).

let's cash in this puppy Hile :shake: :cheers:

did someone say puppy????

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: Puppy_Lover</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>Puppy_Lover
user_offline.gif

Doggystyle

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>
image.php
</TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: Today at 06:27 PM
Creating Thread: Hile is Sexy and what I wouldn't do to spend nights with him at 6:27 PM

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>Download vCard</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add Puppy_Lover to Your Buddy List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add Puppy_Lover to Your Ignore List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>User Options</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Give Infraction</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / button row -->

Just "discovered" your work a week ago.

I played 'em all with you as your record is AMAZING...........

I know some don't care about trends and others love them...........seeing this made me nervous tonight.
Just thought this could be filed in the FWIW department for your further work.

BOSTON 14-2 OVER vs. division opponents

ATLANTA 28-5 OVER in July

Back