Saturday ML Parlay (Multiple Units)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Fair day yesterday. Up around 1 unit.

Plays:

Orlando Magic ML -210 (Risking 5 Units to win 2.5 Units) (W)

Houston Rockets 1H -6.5 (1 Unit) (W)

Seattle Sonics -1 (2 Units) (L)

ML Parlay (Risking 1 Unit to win about 2.5 Units): (L)

Orlando Magic ML
Utah Jazz ML

ML Parlay (Risking 1 Unit to win a little over 2 Units): (L)

Buffalo Sabres NHL ML -300
Utah Jazz ML +140

2H Plays:

Orlando Magic 2H +2 1 Unit (W)

Cavs 2H -3 1 unit (W)

Seattle 2H -3.5 1 Unit (W)

Match-Ups

Houston
now just 1 game up on Utah for HCA. Utah winning last night puts some pressure on Houston to win. New Orleans playoff chances are basically shot after that pathetic loss last night. I don't see how New Orleans would be able to string together a win on the road in a B2B situation.

Orlando sits 1.5 up and back in the 8th spot. Orlando should be able to win out. And they will need to to catch NJ for #7 and avoid Detroit in round 1. New Jersey needs to lose twice for Orlando to get #7 if they win out. NJ still plays at Indiana, and home vs Chicago, so it's possible.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
i would expect houston to really try and squash new orleans hopes early ,
really demoralizing them to where they wave the flag on the season .
tough not getting those layup chances in the paint to end the game against denver then flying out to see a strong team at home craving victory . van gundy lost some hair and the circles under his eyes got darker the last few days getting ready for this game . he's a maniac .
:hairout: houston should be too much and too cruel . what do you see
the line being ? high single digits? total hits 190 with hornets defense ?
:36_7_2:
would love some early action on this philly game . sixers have shown heart
and determination . they have impressed me with their willingness not to
concede and say yeah we cant get better right now so lets just fuck around till next season . but now iguodala is out . and korver is out .
louis williams gets significant minutes . as does bobby jones . dalembert
and steven hunter are still both rail thin . that hasn't changed that's stayed the same . can the sixers keep it up against a healthy team
at full strength with playoff aspirations whose in dire straits ? early tip
3 p.m. eastern . what line do you see here ? 5 ? orlando is fresh in our minds having scored big numbers against the pistons , bucks , and grizz . philly has predominantly played unders save an overtime game
that hit 186 on a 187 total , their last game against boston , a team that has nothing to play for as well which was more freewheeling , and washington , who is washington . low 180s? mid 180s?
good luck on your plays .:shake:

Yeah, I would think Houston is a safe bet to win but despite what we all may think the Magic are just hit or miss on the road. Yup, they should win easily but I don't trust them even though they should be real motivated to win this game tonight and seal the deal. Indiana blew it last night and that shut the door on them.

The Houston line came out way higher than I thought. I assumed 9. The Orlando line is right on. My book doesn't allow ML parlay with lines higher than 9.5, so I have to look elsewhere for plays.

Spockgato...I think I might look at Houston 1H

Alx...Im definately goin to look at Utah ML here.

Handydude...Im taking Orlando in some form.

The Utah/Phx game reminds me exactly of Denver/Dallas a few weeks back. Dallas was laying a short # on the road (2.5)...%'s were all on Dallas, but the line never moved off 2.5. And Denver ended up winning SU.

Sixers cant hit a shot early on. Where was this in the Indiana game!

Early on, Howard is dominating 12 and 5, and we are still in the 1Q.

Got lucky on Houston. Cavs crushing these bums, hopefully they hold on for the 2H.

I'm praying to Utah to get this within range and I will hedge my parlays.

I use a local online book. Sometimes the site gets lazy. Thats sometimes a good thing, or sometimes a bad thing (especially for 2Hs).

GL whatever you play!

Im very surprised Utah is getting blown out again. Now, they need Houston to lose 1 more game this season, and I dont think Houston will.

<table id="wagerTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="odd" valign="center"> <td>04/14/07 </td> <td align="right">913</td> <td>2Sonics(Seattle)
2ndHalf </td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">-3.5</td> <td><input onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" value="2HBb-2Soni-2Blaz-2nd-2nd-041407,1" name="POINT_000" type="checkbox"> </td> <td align="right">Over 94.5</td> <td><input onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" value="2HBb-2Soni-2Blaz-2nd-2nd-041407,3" name="TOTAL_000" type="checkbox"> </td></tr> <tr class="odd" valign="center"> <td>23:35 ET</td> <td align="right">914</td> <td>2Blazers(Portland)
2ndHalf </td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">+3.5</td> <td><input onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" value="2HBb-2Soni-2Blaz-2nd-2nd-041407,2" name="POINT_001" type="checkbox"> </td> <td align="right">Under 94.5</td> <td><input onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" value="2HBb-2Soni-2Blaz-2nd-2nd-041407,4" name="TOTAL_001" type="checkbox"></td></tr></tbody></table>

likin the sonics and under...

94 now

Why does anyone thing these two teams care enough to play defense?

gonna guess there just gonna miss more.

Portaland was lights out in the first half.

perfect from the line, over .500 from 3 and almost 600. from everywhere else.

Coach Hill made a mistake sitting too many starters at once to start the 4th. Now that mistake may have dung too deep of a hole for Seattle. That's why Coach Hill will be fired after the season.

the over was a breeze.....:1_4_31:

yeah right!! jesus that shit was painful:4_2_204v:

ended up slightly positive for the game as the 2nd half Sonics got skunked by these late fouls and Wilcox's missed layup at 18.2 seconds:down:

Back