Saturday March 22nd NBA slam dunk

handy

Pretty much a regular
All right while so many are trying to figure out when the Rockets win streak will end I decided to figure out when they're most likely to get destroyed. I found the game vs. the team which likely wipes them out. Next Saturday night the Rockets will be playing their 5th game in 7 days at Phoenix. Needless to say if the Suns push tempo the Rockets will be in big trouble. In my view this game has a Phoenix 20 plus pt. win written all over it.

It will be one of the rare occasions which I will be laying pts. I think Phoenix will be a 7 pt. favorite in this game.

your prediction is right on target, phoenix line is -7

still interested in betting the suns now that raja bell is very doubtful? he is their best perimeter defender and a guy who can knock down the 3 ball well

any thoughts on this? thanks in advance

Houston playing 5 games in 7 days after winning last night in Oakland likely means trouble today.

One thing which many bettors likely aren't aware of is since Steve Nash has been running the Suns the Rockets only have been able to compete and beat this team when they're rested. I can't remember one time which the Rockets beat the Suns team playing the second of a back to back either home or away. It's just one of those situations which the Rockets simply need to be rested in order to have enough legs to both run the floor and defend the Suns. Yes, Bell might be out and Yao as well but in the end this is the Suns last game before heading East and this is a game they really need to win. Their next two games are at Boston and Detroit.

I knew the line would be about 7. That was easy, but I'm surprised to see how many are piling on the Suns and fading the Rockets. Normally I would've expected everyone to jump on the Rockets getting all those pts. Regardless it's not a wise idea to think Houston wins this game tonight in the spot they're in. Can it happen? Of course, anything can but if there is ever a good bet to go against Houston it's taking the Suns to beat them up when they're not rested.

Good luck everyone.

I'm not watching the NCAA amateur tournament. Absolute garbage basketball.

My final four is Boston/Detroit/San Antonio and the Lakers.

Public is slowly coming around to the Rockets.

Terrible spot for Houston. Good look ahead Handy.

So, are you finally going to make a play???

Houston playing 5 games in 7 days after winning last night in Oakland likely means trouble today.

One thing which many bettors likely aren't aware of is since Steve Nash has been running the Suns the Rockets only have been able to compete and beat this team when they're rested. I can't remember one time which the Rockets beat the Suns team playing the second of a back to back either home or away. It's just one of those situations which the Rockets simply need to be rested in order to have enough legs to both run the floor and defend the Suns. Yes, Bell might be out and Yao as well but in the end this is the Suns last game before heading East and this is a game they really need to win. Their next two games are at Boston and Detroit.

I knew the line would be about 7. That was easy, but I'm surprised to see how many are piling on the Suns and fading the Rockets. Normally I would've expected everyone to jump on the Rockets getting all those pts. Regardless it's not a wise idea to think Houston wins this game tonight in the spot they're in. Can it happen? Of course, anything can but if there is ever a good bet to go against Houston it's taking the Suns to beat them up when they're not rested.

Good luck everyone.

I'm not watching the NCAA amateur tournament. Absolute garbage basketball.

My final four is Boston/Detroit/San Antonio and the Lakers.

Dead on call handy - brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Handy, how good do the Warriors look tomorrow night? I'm liking that opening number at should be able to get 7 tomorrow...

it wasn't a 20point win, had a lot of scares late down the stretches but it still cashed, amazing job sir, good call :cheers:

suns on 7 game win streak and 1 game back of the 1 seed.

The sun will rise in Phoenix ... :popcorn:

Back