Saturday in the Park

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Buccos/Cubbies UNDER 8 -105 three units

I like Maholm vs. this lineup, wind coming in, Cuzzi on the hill. Lily does great in these situations. Big flyball pitcher, and not much power on PIT.

Back with some plays later gotta run....

Been waiting on this line to come out all morning:

Bal/Sea UNDER 4 (first five innings) -115 three units

Don't want pens to be involved, and I'll take my chances on both starters being around til the late innings.

Seattle did nothing offensively last night and I think Felix will keep the birds honest....

Hope you did well in the Balt game. Sort of kicking myself for not playing Balt yesterday. The more I looked at it the fact Seat was 120 to 130 was absurd . Outside of the 8 runs with 2 outs in the 5th and 5 runs in the b9th my UNDER looked great ! LOL! Funny thing is 5th innings decide all games...talk about that another day .....but BOL

Leaning over in Cubs right now. Fridays and Saturdays are very different in Cub land. This season Cubs at home on Saturday 6-2 over and both starters have been hit hard by the other team. GL

Thanks Nut. That game treated me well. Finally got out of my funk yesterday.

Tuck - Yeah, I know the Cubs Saturdays have been an over machine. I'm sweating it out at 5-1 in the sixth.....

Liked your cubs "under" bet so I played it straight and parleyed it. Not a bad way to get the day started. Nice Job. Thanks. It is appreciated!
Keep it going!

:cheers:

Boston -1.5 -105 two units

I hate laying the run here because Boston's offense is shit right now but Lester should really shut the A's down.

Mets -134 two units - Liked SPortsNut's numbers on Johan in the other thread. Oswalt isn't the pitcher he once was. Nice price here.

oh and nice call on the cubs under unfortunately i was on the other side

would you care to explain why you're on the o's? I'm thinking seattle with felix on the mound. Thanks.

Thanks for that 1H undy in SEA Doggy...got a little hairy in the top of the 5th but luckily the King pitched out of it. Great hit!

Sorry Burritos - I have company in town and my time online tonight was NIL. So I didn't see your question about the Balt play til now.

Anytime Guthrie is on the mound as a dog its almost an autobet. He's one of the best pitchers in the league and the books will realize soon. But the kid is the real deal. Look at his outings this year, and the teams he's pitched against.

Plus Feliz has been a bit more human since his return from the DL

Well I hope your correct about Balt pen being worthless . I could really use SEA ML especially if it comes with the UND.

Guthrie is a very solid SP for sure. CLE gave up on him way to quick for a fiormer #1 . Past few years most dominating SP in IL play. Hi snumbers are insane.

Do hope SEA pulls this out though ...

Back