Saturday in the Association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

A little worried about the b2b. Snacks didn't play that many minutes though and he matches up well with the stiffs NJ has. The nets have been atrocious the last few games. When your pg gets 19 boards, thats a bad sign :seeya:
Heat showed a little life in Boston I expect them to come out hot in this one.
Waited on the line, not sure why though.

Miami Heat -1 (-110) Risking 3 units

Im liking Bucks -8 also i think the hawks have injuries and dudes away from the team.

Wade I think plays 30 minutes. Nets roster is pretty lame. Just need Ricky Davis to show up tonight, I think he is the x factor.

Where is the burning bag emoticon..

Would be nice if the nets missed once.

which is amazing. Well if Riley calling out on them and being 1-8 in the season doesn't motivate them, nothing will.

I think Yahoos game tracker is off.. Not too sure im watchin the USC's play college hoops

Nets 4 points in 6 minutes.

I wonder if these two could perhaps play a scoreless 3rd period, that would be fun, like watching hockey or soccer just much more retarded :tiphat:

Shawne Williams has turned into a hell of a player. Him and Carney have so much upside. Darius Washington..ehh not so much

First time in a while ive bet on the heat i forgot how wade gets all of the calls ;)

THE BOX SCORE IS UGLY.. LOOK AT THE SCORING FOR THE NETS.. what a joke!

Oh yea who you guys like tomorrow.. Celts or Magic?

THE BOX SCORE IS UGLY.. LOOK AT THE SCORING FOR THE NETS.. what a joke!

Oh yea who you guys like tomorrow.. Celts or Magic?

What's the line, I don't think Pinny has it out yet and I'm too lazy to check other books now

it is tomorrow. But the lines are out quite early if none of the teams are playing that night.

At Orlando +4 I would definitely take the points

Yea good first half.. I need a win after goin 0 - 2 in cfb. Got a huge play pending in golf as well.

Yea good first half.. I need a win after goin 0 - 2 in cfb. Got a huge play pending in golf as well.

Who do you have? From what I hear you know your golf, I could tail ya on the big play.

I need a win with Miami after going 0-1 in the NHL and facing a potential 0-4 meltdown.

Its choi over weir ( hes up 1 ) with 1 rd left [hong kong open]

I am second in the year on golf +24 units on matchups at a site who tracks bets (all flat bet 1 unit calculated..).. Right now 2 - 1 this week we'll see how it goes. But im looking forward to next year in golf. Overall though I would say + 50 to +60 units in golf, went in a slump for like 5 weeks ..

Btw you know Alistair, hangs out here as well, doesn't have many posts though. He is into golf as well, big time from what he told me.

Yea only dudes ive seen post golf here are Precise and Jimbo occasionally.

I think snacks got tossed:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:

Back