PHI +115
SF u7

on the radar:
DET u8: Carapazza
CIN u7.5
PHI u7
NYM u7.5

over red sox-- the pitchers and the ump

over phillies-- both teams have some good numbers vs. opposing pitcher, small ballpark, wind blowing out..

Tigers - like the pitching and hitting better for tigers

Braves- matchup - good price..

salami - over...

Jean Segura is out of the Brewers lineup today after what appears to be the death of his 8-month old child during last night's game.

Jean Segura is out of the Brewers lineup today after what appears to be the death of his 8-month old child during last night's game.

That is horrible, horrible news. Thoughts are with Segura and his family today, I couldn't even imagine what he's feeling right now. Such a tragic story.

Brewers still a pussy team ... despite motivation of player tragedy.

It's no certainty that a player tragedy gives a team motivation. In many cases, the team can go the opposite direction. The comments from Carlos Gomez should have told you they weren't exactly "motivated" to play today...

Carlos Gomez - "Today we feel like everybody wants to stay home. But it's a job. We have to finish (the first half). We'll come here for him and play hard, and get a 'W' today."

Sure he said they will come for him and play hard, but when he comes out and says everybody wants to stay home (and they are playing, essentially because it's their job), that should speak volumes.

Brewers playing like one of the worst teams in NL right now. Just awful

Again dude, what did you expect? You get quite angry at teams when you lose wagers huh? It's just a bet, they're just playing a sport, their teammate is going through a real life situation right now that's more important than anything in the world (losing a child)....and you're calling them pussies and lamenting at how poorly they are playing. Ugh.

PITT looking good, KC in trouble...too many stranded runners, Philly still ok -- Strasburg hasn't been great, hes allowed some runs. Think Hamels can keep this up.

Dave Cokin@davecokin <small class="time" style="font-family: 'Gotham Narrow SSm', sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 40s </small> <button role="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" data-delay="0" title="More" data-placement="top" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

KC now 1/16 w/RISP last two games. That's actually not easy to do.

I was going to take LAD in that game, but if I lose all of these 7pm games, I am in serious trouble. Don't think I can risk a LAD play until I see how these games play out. I already threw up watching the PITT debacle.

Dave Cokin@davecokin <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3m </small> <button role="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" data-delay="0" title="More" data-placement="top" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

Frieri coming in for Bucs. Fans in bleachers urged to put on helmets for protection.

Dave Cokin@davecokin <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m </small> <button role="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" data-delay="0" title="More" data-placement="top" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> More</button>

My question to Hurdle: What were you expecting from this guy? He's been arguably the worst pitcher in all of MLB the last month or so.

Back