BAL +109
CLE -103: Muchlinski
TEX +143

on the radar:
CHC under
BOS -133
TOR -110
NYY -105

i just keep getting smoked so maybe i just let this card go, but BAL seems worth a look even after blowing it in the 8th tonight

i just keep getting smoked so maybe i just let this card go, but BAL seems worth a look even after blowing it in the 8th tonight

im not sure how much resolve i have left with o's, i been on them getting beat all damn week. lol

Over in Kc
over in Pitt
under in stl
Over in bos
cws
nyy
Ari
mia

are all that I'm looking at

really like the atl/stl u7 - should get an inspired effort out of s miller, Martinez has been great. atl lineup is a joke and stl playing shorthanded as well.

Cubs off a loss definitely worth a look - weird dynamic with the Hamels to Chicago talk but Arriets has been real good and it's been stated many times that Cubs in game two of the loss has been a money maker

Like Tor and over. Happ is a good lefty for Tor to regain its form vs LHP. Hutch has been sick so who knows how that impacts him today. Tor lineup > Sea lineup if it turns into a slugfest

I think USMNT is a good parlay piece today.....they need to win a match and leave with something positive where as Panama knows they were fucked out of playing in the final and thats all they are talking about. They played kickball yesterday at training. Shocked if US doesnt win.

In fairness both teams are 9-6 but Miller is sliding down and Atlanta on the road is a disaster plus Miller is a right hander.

Cubs off a loss definitely worth a look - weird dynamic with the Hamels to Chicago talk but Arriets has been real good and it's been stated many times that Cubs in game two of the loss has been a money maker
Cubs go from 4-12 on Friday to 9-4 on Saturday.

but it's still overpriced...sometimes value is still a loser

cubs priced too high as well, but prolly good chance of winning

miller beat cards twice in '14
miller last 6 braves lost all but he gave up 1er or less in 4 of 6
[TABLE="class: Lhead2, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Lhead1"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Ldata"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

miller beat cards twice in '14
miller last 6 braves lost all but he gave up 1er or less in 4 of 6
[TABLE="class: Lhead2, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Ldata"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Shelby miller never pitched against cards in 14?

but it's still overpriced...sometimes value is still a loser

cubs priced too high as well, but prolly good chance of winning

In both game a purely statistical examination would make the favorites underpriced

I do not trust Feldman today. That said he is 7-3 last 10 vs KC and Duffy is 0-2 with a ERA of 7.59 vs Houston

By the way Carlos on 5 4-1 1.63 ERA
Miller 3-1 2.21
Carlos the real staff ace currently and this season 7-1 at home

Do not understand. Saturday at home is a very bad day to go against Tampa and Baltimorei s 2-8 last 10 on the road. Under or Tampa.

SF may win today but it is much worse than yesterday in that Bumgarner has not been pitching that well recently and he
BUMGARNER is 1-2 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 6.41 and a WHIP of 1.729.
No idea why people want Arizona or NY today

Killersports has a trend loving Carlos and a trend hating the Braves,
A trend loving Pitt
A trend loving the Rays and a trend disliking Seattle

No clue now what to do in Tampa. Trends scream Tampa. Large Ump edge to Baltimore

WS on the road in July 13-7
Carrasco at home at night 3-9 last 2 years
Also 3-9 at home vs teams under 500 last 3 years
4-14 at home vs divisional opponents since 1997

Of course with Cleveland home record of 4-12 at home vs lefties---well you know what happens today

Gallardo's last 3 starts with Ump were simply great. Probably a low scoring game.

Philly been hitting a little lately, just no pitch...except Cole. Now that was value...although I had none of it :(

I think the value came when I saw how badly Arrieta had pitched with the ump. Got 195 when I bought back

Back