Saturday Fut

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
League play keeps me low, but gonna give this a shot just because

Napoli +.75 -175 2*
Napoli +.5 -133
Napoli +.25 +102

See how I feel in the morning, might add a couple that likely won't be more than single unit plays, at least Napoli are a squad I'm sold on at the moment and willing to go in on them. Should be a fun weekend in this sport :beer4:

Adding these just to have some action on my three leans in the Premiere League tomorrow, because I think Bencic handles Daria Kasatkina in WTA...Daria looked mentally unfit to win today, except she ran into Cibulkova who suddenly looked worse in the 3rd set. And yes, it's WTA and I know that's par for the course.

Bencic/o2 Stoke/Bournemouth parlay +111 2*
Bencic/Everton ML parlay +101 2*
Bencic/o2 West Ham/Norwich parlay -103 2*

This is more a way I can get down on Bencic with some pretty high juiced futbol, so if she doesn't make it through...well fuck it all...that said those three angles are really the only thing I'm considering in Premiere League tomorrow if I do solo bets on them.

Random other thoughts for Saturday, won't bet on much in France in general other than PSG and tomorrow looks appetizing but the game with Chelsea on Tuesday *could* keep me off...still might do it but that's the logic for me there.

Only thing in Germany that is worth a look to me is the fade on Wolfsburg with Ingolstadt and the +.5 but still need to chew on that, Wolfsburg huge game this week at PSV and they aren't great at the moment. Strictly a fade if it's played.

Of course, too much time to look at this, so gonna try it this way in England:

Man United/Sunderland draw +273
Newcastle/Chelsea draw +405

A bit aggressive to ask, but let's get one of those. No chance I get involved in Watford/Palace so...on to the next

Swansea pk +131

And will likely add to these tomorrow as I've just spent too much time liking them.

Stoke/Bournemouth o2 -164 2*
Stoke/Bournemouth o2.25 -117 2*
Stoke/Bournemouth o2.5 +112

Everton ML -187 2*
Everton -.75 -154 2*
Everton -1 -119 2*
Everton -1.25 +114

West Ham/Norwich o2 -192 2*
West Ham/Norwich o2.25 -128 2*
West Ham/Norwich o2.5 +102 2*
West Ham/Norwich o2.75 +137
West Ham/Norwich o3 +185
1h West Ham/Norwich o1 -105

Yes my favorite Premiere League game of the day to get goals which means 0-0 at HT and constant anger, but gotta do it at this point, just trusting it at this point and that might backfire tomorrow.

Not going to lie, last several days have me playing a bit but I'm not uncomfortable with any of this...likely need some late goals

In all seriousness these last few days been great and I feel like I'm trying to pick my spots, and it's sure to go belly up at some point but for the time being, this is what I've got. Might go in on PSG tomorrow but there is a reservation there with the upcoming match.

You'll likely see nothing from me on Sunday while I watch and likely throw shit with Monger while gurv and teed throw goal lamps up all over the place.

Fwiw at least 4 of the games over the last three days had goals that allowed me to hit after the 85th minute, so I know it's not that I've been that great, gotten plenty of luck...but I'm sure any of you that watch could say plenty of that shouldn't have needed luck. This sport is relentless.

LOL at fucking Neverton, how didn't they even score when you look at the stats...at least the other two games that I went with turned out ok, and the draw at Sunderland had plenty of opportunity. Going to just add one more on Napoli.

Napoli pk +174

Poor history against Juve keeps me from going for more, but this just seems like it's their season.

Not going to lie, last several days have me playing a bit but I'm not uncomfortable with any of this...likely need some late goals

And this one as well. There was absolutely nothing happening it that game which was fine, although Juve did look better for the most part. Still just a crush job.

Back