324 Maryland* -3 -160 vs Iowa x1

325 Baylor* -7 -130 vs West Virginia x5

325 Baylor/West Virginia* Over 80 -110 x1

328 Duke* -2½ -130 vs Virginia x1

345 South Florida/Tulsa* Under 52 -110 x1

347 Texas San Antonio* +14 -140 vs Louisiana Tech x1

398 Central Florida* -19½ -110 vs Tulane x1

378 Oklahoma* -7 -115 vs Kansas State x5

BOL today. Got mine in early in the week. Im all over Cuse -6 my friend.
and my favorites are Miss-16.5, Okla.-7., W.Virg.+7.5., Buckeyes -19 And I have Bama at -11 . going to consider A&M now with 14 and go for middle. Hoping it gets to 14.5 or 15 in next half hour

late after noon games

319 Akron* -2½ -110 vs Ohio x1
319 Akron/Ohio* Under 44 -110 x1

331 NC State* +19 -120 vs Louisville x1
331 NC State/Louisville* Under 49 -110 x1

334 Massachusetts* -13 -130 vs Eastern Michigan x1

l 336 Bowling Green* -2½ -110 vs Western Michigan x2
335 Western Michigan/Bowling Green* Over 69 -130 x2

337 Ball State* +10 -120 vs Central Michigan xhalf
337 Ball State/Central Michigan* Over 53 -120 xhalf

340 Arkansas* +155 vs Georgia x half
339 Georgia/Arkansas* Under 55 -110 xhalf

341 San Jose State* -2½ -105 vs Wyoming x1
341 San Jose State/Wyoming* Under 49 -155 x1

344 Air Force* -9 -110 vs New Mexico x1

354 Troy* -6 -135 vs Appalachian State x half

357 Army* -3 -120 vs Kent State x1

363 UCLA* -6 -120 vs California x1

363 UCLA/California* Over 74 -110 xhalf

366 Middle Tennessee State* +3 -140 vs UAB x half

368 Ohio State* -21 -120 vs Rutgers x2

396 TCU* -9 -130 vs Oklahoma State x5

370 Alabama* -13 -110 vs Texas A&M x2

373 Michigan State* -14 -140 vs Indiana x2

375 Clemson* -2½ -160 vs Boston College x5

380 Idaho* -5 -120 vs New Mexico State x1

393 Kansas* +14 -130 vs Texas Tech x1

Thanks guys, I got up at 4am this morn and started going thru the games.Been so busy this wk I didnt even get to run my #s last Sun so I got no opening lines which makes me have to buy a lot of pts to key #s instead of getting some opening line 'deals'
Lots of coin on the table and I had better win some or next wk will be a small card for me

Thanks for all of the replies and the feedback

Starting to go thru more totals now and back soon

Brother Blood, damn good to see that you are still doin' your thang!
Happy Belated Birthday. Wish you an outstanding year brother! I've been on a comeback since 08/2012. Therapy, physical, occupational, speech. Got hit in the brain. Well catch up later on that.
Best of luck. Be safe!

Very good to hear from U old friend.Most of us take our good health for granted until we dont have it anymore. I knew u were still having some problems but GREAT see ur on the mend. Prayers & Thoughts have been with U CenTex. Hope the family is doing well
Stop by more often and give us some Winners
Hang In there pardner

nite games

313 Marshall* -21 -130 vs Florida International x2

added another 2U on Oki -6 -128 now a total of 7

I thought all you old guys were up at 4am anyway!!! Hold on - gotta feed the puppy! How is your snake eating dog doing?

Thanks guys, I sure missed not being in the forum this wk

Cruse, ''Seymor'' is good thanks, he is laying here at my feet not knowing that I am yelling at the TVs and not him.He doesnt get as excited bout football as his old man does....and it is true, 'Us old men dont sleep well cause we are fantasizing about beautiful babes like ur self'

Tim, I do think the Tide rolls today. If I can win a few of these early games I will add more to the Bama game. I like the Over 61 as well but funds are mosely on the table so will have to wait. Played a bunch of ML parlays early today and those eat the coins in a hurry

CC, glad we gree on those and I am thinking about Tenn+17.5 and Kentucky + 10.5 later

Sharky, I made UCF 21 bbut they are not looking good at the moment

CG, I made Bama 17. I think they can score on A&M and I think(hope) Bamas D will play well today. Score will depend on Bama 2ndary and passD. UR WV play looking good

Silky, hate it when we disagree...gettem pard

HuntDog, Alex, Zane, Thanks guys

BOL my friends

GO Royals

I was wondering about you, Blood. Got a little worried when you didn't post. Had a good week last week, 7-1, will post details later. A few dogs and a few Money Line today.

K State +8x
Iowa +4x
Washington +21x
Oklahoma St +10x
Money Line
Bama
Marshall
Louisville
USC

Good luck

Tahoe, I like ur style...there are not many of us that willing to lay the coin on the big ML games but this time of the yr its the way to go.
Looks like we opposite on three of those dogs but I LOVE Wash +21 and will be on it heavy later. Over the yrs I have had a lot of success in the Big ML parlays in pairs. GL

I put a lot of money and time into a year-long analysis of Money Line betting, Blood and it's paying off. I agree with you it is the only way to go on a lot of games and my computer analysis agreed with you as well.

I didn't have time to look over your picks this morning or I might have had second thoughts about a couple of my dogs.

I really like N Dame tonight and had the Irish at +13x early, but my guy took it off the board and never put it back up. I still like them if I can find a little better number, but it doesn't look like I will. What are your thoughts on that game.

Week 7

UCF -2x x3 win
TCU +9x x2 win
Arizona +3 win
Mizzou +3 lose
Money Line bets:
Florida State win
Wisconsin win
Oklahoma win
E Carolina win
Week 7
7-1
Season
40-16-1
Multi-Unit Bets 10-5
Max Bets 0-0

I put a lot of money and time into a year-long analysis of Money Line betting, Blood and it's paying off. I agree with you it is the only way to go on a lot of games and my computer analysis agreed with you as well.

I didn't have time to look over your picks this morning or I might have had second thoughts about a couple of my dogs.

I really like N Dame tonight and had the Irish at +13x early, but my guy took it off the board and never put it back up. I still like them if I can find a little better number, but it doesn't look like I will. What are your thoughts on that game.

It is difficult to put a # on this game but I made it 5-7 FSU win. I took a long hard look at the ND game earlier...not a fan of either team but with this smart ass State qb I wanted to play ND(very seldom will u hear me say that) if I could and I think taking the points with ND is a winner IF Golson can prevent the turnovers. He is undefeated as a starter in regular season games, and has been very productive this season (281 ypg passing, 63%, 16-4 TD-int. ratio). FSU hasn’t been blowing teams away,covering just once in 6-0 SU start. The ‘Noles are yielding 359 ypg and 21 ppg this season after holding foes to just 270 ypg & 14 ppg over the past 3 years. ND’s D has stopped the run (3.2 ypc) and has held opps to 59%, and Golson gives the Irish a shot at upset if he plays well. I will be on ND buying to 10/10.5 and a small ML play on ND. State is 1-5 ATS and the Seminoles have struggled defensively this season.

Added Arkansas +4

Thanks for the analysis on the N Dame/FSU game. I see it the same way you do and like N Dame because I think they are more physical and I always like the tougher team. My main worry is that Golson is so unpredictable with his turnovers. I am holding out for 10x. I can get 10, but I will wait until just before KO and see if anything better opens up.

359 Stanford* -3 -118 vs Arizona State x1

361 Washington U* +21½ -128 vs Oregon x4
361 Washington U/Oregon* Under 65 -120 x1

372 USC* -20 -110 vs Colorado x1

hope you put your foot in books ass like Bama doing to A&M, BOL Blood :cheers3:

you know me, more of sides guy than totals, but love under Ten @ Ole Miss, BOL

Did you and Seymor catch a nap yet:)

one bloodiemarry and two pots of coffee...cant waste time sleeping on college saturday :popcorn:

hope you put your foot in books ass like Bama doing to A&M, BOL Blood :cheers3:

you know me, more of sides guy than totals, but love under Ten @ Ole Miss, BOL

lets gettem my friend...big nite for both of us i hope :cheers:

Decided to pass on Notre Dame/FSU. I couldn't get the line I liked and I think my dislike of Winston is so great it is clouding my judgement.

Added Utah State +5x instead.

Still hope N Dame kicks their ass though.

Decided to pass on Notre Dame/FSU. I couldn't get the line I liked and I think my dislike of Winston is so great it is clouding my judgement.

Added Utah State +5x instead.

Still hope N Dame kicks their ass though.

sorry to hear that, colst is going to win by 7 and i am going to 'root' , 'cheer', 'will' the Irish to a big win :cheers:
after all, I am Scotch/Irish/Cherokee

Well that post was lost. I dislike Winston too but have hated ND forever being from Michigan and also half English from my mother - my best half BTW. I will not let your Irish side hinder our new friendship. I like your Scottish and Cherokee roots - the Cherokee is very interesting - how did that come about?

Well that post was lost. I dislike Winston too but have hated ND forever being from Michigan and also half English from my mother - my best half BTW. I will not let your Irish side hinder our new friendship. I like your Scottish and Cherokee roots - the Cherokee is very interesting - how did that come about?

wheeew, glad we are safe my friend

my mother was quarter Cherokee, Northern Alabama Band, my old man was a mean Scotch/Irish sob.....and then there was the olehound

Have you ever traced your Cherokee roots? Yeah, my dad was a really cranky polish/german army sergent. Made me tough I suppose. I have had to work on my temper but I have chilled out greatly I believe.

I like a bloody mary every once in awhile - gotta be made right though! I like my margaritas and cranberry/vodkas. Are you back in Tenny enjoying the fall? Our temps are dropping fast into the 50's but I am still going to grill til the snow flies.

2nd half
403 Notre Dame* +235 vs Florida State for 2nd Half xhalf

403 Notre Dame* +7 -110 vs Florida State for 2nd Half xhalf

Back