Coruna PICK
1.1 units to win 1 unit PUSH

Metz/Lens OVER 2
1.15 units to win 1 unit WIN

Hull/Totts DRAW
1 unit to win 2.25 units LOSS

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, good start at 3-1 +2.2 units.. I thought Bologna was gonna have a chance to hold on but I'm not complaining.. I think the look ahead situation to the Champions League was apparent with a couple of these matches

5-3-1 today +2.2 units today.. One play locked in for Sunday, I am leaning on Newcastle O2.5 but haven't pulled the trigger:

Utrecht -.5
1.2 units to win 1 unit

Thanks guys, good start at 3-1 +2.2 units.. I thought Bologna was gonna have a chance to hold on but I'm not complaining.. I think the look ahead situation to the Champions League was apparent with a couple of these matches

Inter had no business winning that game, these two teams are such twats it's unreal, one of them had to bite the bullet and get a taste of their own medicine, sorry you had to be on the wrong end of it.

nevertheless it was a great pick although when the line got inflated I got worried for a moment. Good work today!

Push on Coruna, thanks De Guzman for costing me a win with the worst clearance i've seen in 09 to give Villa a free goal..

Toronto Mike, i just saw the highlights from the game, i didn't get a chance to watch it and it seemed like Bologna was certainly not over matched but thats the way it goes sometimes.. GL

1-1 today and even units.. 85th minute goal by Totts cost me the DRAW, still feel it was the correct play. GL everyone in the CL tomorrow

Back