Saturday Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

This has been a long day where i did absolutely nothing :cheers:
Lets talk about these games, since I thought the last thread was useful for info.

Bobcats v Lakers
Pistons v Spurs
Pacers v Chicago
Rockets v Sonics
T Wolves v Bucks
Heat v Grizz <-- Blowout city here
76ers v Boston

Anyone with injury or rotation info please post.. Also if its a b2b mention that since im too tired to look it up

I know Pau is out..
T Wolves will probably be a good fade.. same with the pistons

Pistons look to be in "don't-give-a-fuck" mode

anything for the last play of the night?

Magic/Cavs total of 180......Cavs -2

Not sure bro. I want to play it, I guess it depends on how the blazers do. I would lean under. Actually 180 is low.. but clevelands offense is putrid. I think Lewis is gonna play tonight, its probably a no play, but ill stay up and watch it perhaps.

Not sure bro. I want to play it, I guess it depends on how the blazers do. I would lean under. Actually 180 is low.. but clevelands offense is putrid. I think Lewis is gonna play tonight, its probably a no play, but ill stay up and watch it perhaps.

yeah, CLE sucks with the ball but 180, after DHoward just dumped on them (yeah its exhibition but cmon, its in Macau don't want to get shown up 2wice)

thinking LeBron for 30 minutes so it's possible. Pinnacle has it at 180.5 -104 Over

I honestly havent read much about the game. Im trying to pick my spots in the preseason and not be an action junkie. I think there are some sexy games tomorrow though.

fair enough. Moderation is best, especially on late nite degen action

Not that anyone cares, but tomorrow i will have my biggest bet of the preseason..

Heat played all of their vets big minutes tonight. I can see Haslem and williams not playing at all tomorrow. I think Chris Quinn gets a ton of time with slaughter cook chase and richardson and a couple other scrubs. Memphis is rested, they will win by 30+. This will be the grossest game of the preseason.
Heats roster will be full of nbdl players.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1" align="right"><td align="left"> D. Wright</td> <td>28</td> <td>3-9</td> <td>1-4</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>2</td> <td>4</td> <td>4</td> <td>7 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> U. Haslem</td> <td>41</td> <td>8-11</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>4-6</td> <td>2</td> <td>6</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>20 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> E. Barron</td> <td>27</td> <td>2-4</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>4-8</td> <td>5</td> <td>9</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>4</td> <td>8 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> D. Cook</td> <td>36</td> <td>4-13</td> <td>0-1</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>2</td> <td>3</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>8 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Williams</td> <td>30</td> <td>9-15</td> <td>1-5</td> <td>0-1</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>3</td> <td>4</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>19 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Hardaway</td> <td>23</td> <td>0-2</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>4</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Walker</td> <td>27</td> <td>5-12</td> <td>1-4</td> <td>1-2</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>12 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> S. Parker</td> <td>21</td> <td>3-9</td> <td>1-4</td> <td>2-3</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>9 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> B. Chase</td> <td>3</td> <td>1-1</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="center"> <td align="left"> J. Anthony</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Coach's Decision</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="center"> <td align="left"> M. Doleac</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Left Knee Contusion</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="center"> <td align="left"> D. Green</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Coach's Decision</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="center"> <td align="left"> A. Johnson</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Coach's Decision</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="center"> <td align="left"> A. Mourning</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Left Foot Bone Cont</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="center"> <td align="left"> S. O'Neal</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Left Quad Strain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="center"> <td align="left"> C. Quinn</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Coach's Decision</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="center"> <td align="left"> J. Richardson</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Coach's Decision</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="center"> <td align="left"> W. Simien</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Left Knee Inflamati</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="center"> <td align="left"> M. Slaughter</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Coach's Decision</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="center"> <td align="left"> D. Wade</td> <td colspan="12">DNP - Shoulder & Knee Sur</td></tr></tbody></table>

Wow is that Memphis play sexy. Look at all of those guys who didnt play tonight. Shit will be buttah fellas..

wallpaper_smush_parker.jpg

gotta play memphis. Miami is auto fade right now (from -4 to +6 and still dont cover) haha.

btw anyone find out what ahppened in Boston?

gotta play memphis. Miami is auto fade right now (from -4 to +6 and still dont cover) haha.

btw anyone find out what ahppened in Boston?

The Celtics led the New Jersey Nets 36-33 at the half of Friday night's exhibition contest at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA before unsafe playing conditions forced the game to be called at halftime. Condensation from the ice below the basketball court surfaced on the playing floor throughout the first half.

Possible over in Lakers. Bobcats due to rebounding problems are going to play small ball. They have beaten the Lakers 3 times running and over is 4-1 last 5. Parker will be back for the Spurs but only for around 15 minutes.

Gasol out 5-7 days after he hurt ankle
Iavaroni keeps center on bench for 2 games

Pau Gasol wasn't running with his teammates Thursday afternoon, and that will be the trend for at least the next 5-7 days.
The Grizzlies' 7-footer will definitely miss the team's next two exhibition games with a moderately sprained left ankle. X-rays were negative, but coach Marc Iavaroni made it clear that rushing Gasol's return to the court is not an option.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2007/oct/19/gasol-out-5-7-days-after-he-hurt-ankle/

Cuttino Mobley
, bothered by a strained left calf, probably will make his exhibition debut

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baske...eadlines-sports-nba-clippe&ctrack=1&cset=true

Murphy's Achilles and O'Neal's knee concern Pacers
Center could miss season opener with injury; All-Star forward out at least a few days

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071020/SPORTS04/710200453/1062/SPORTS04

Pacers' defense playing catch-up

It's only preseason, but O'Brien isn't happy team is allowing nearly 101 points per game

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071019/SPORTS04/710190473/1062/SPORTS04

Last edited:
"We've got four games in seven nights," he said. "We're not going to run guys into the ground and have them play 35 minutes, and expect them to do that the next four games. But we will establish more of a defined rotation, for sure."
The Bucks have a 2-2 record halfway through the exhibition schedule but they would like to make amends for an ugly 104-78 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night in Ashwaubenon.
"I think our guys took it a little bit personal, that it was a dunk fest, a lob show, and it's no fun to be part of," Krystkowiak said.
"We don't want to make losing a habit, whether it be the preseason or regular season," guard Michael Redd said. "We want to continue to keep that winning atmosphere."

Oh yea fuck u greek.. post your damn lines

you know they'll just scramble the totals up, post them, wait for action , then cancel all the plays with heavy movement and then repost.

Back