Saturday Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
We get 3 games here on a Saturday, which is just odd going up against the first bowl Saturday but alas...its something to cap...

5 of these 6 teams have playoff aspirations.

This would be a huge step for those of us who put a few bucks on Buffalo this week to win it all (hint hint). The Patriots will attempt to win their 25th division title in the Brady era(so it seems).

I hate Houston games and on the other side TB has some injuries. This game kinda stinks at 1pm on a Saturday.

SF and the Rams...Rams need to keep winning and SF needs this to not get stuck with a 5 seed in the playoffs perhaps. The niners have lost 3 games in the final seconds basically. Wild stuff.

What say you?

One thing and it hits me every year at the end of the season...

This is for this week and next and more applies to some matches on Sunday...

The end of the year you will see a lot of games that look 'easy' due to must wins, teams tanking, etc. This is generally not the case. Now, there are some good ones to find but remember how tight an NFL market is...they aren't giving you free money.

We get 3 games here on a Saturday, which is just odd going up against the first bowl Saturday but alas...its something to cap...

5 of these 6 teams have playoff aspirations.

This would be a huge step for those of us who put a few bucks on Buffalo this week to win it all (hint hint). The Patriots will attempt to win their 25th division title in the Brady era(so it seems).

I hate Houston games and on the other side TB has some injuries. This game kinda stinks at 1pm on a Saturday.

SF and the Rams...Rams need to keep winning and SF needs this to not get stuck with a 5 seed in the playoffs perhaps. The niners have lost 3 games in the final seconds basically. Wild stuff.

What say you?

TB and HOU...2 of the teams i have the hardest time capping. So inconsistent and both can beat almost anyone, but just as likely lose to almost anyone. No Fing clue on this game.
lean NE and SF ats in the other 2.

Bills/Pats looms like a repeat of Bills/Steelers last week as far as scoring goes.

Last meeting was 16-10 and even that required a special teams score IIRC.

This game has 16-13 written all over it. Under for me.

Bills/Pats looms like a repeat of Bills/Steelers last week as far as scoring goes.

Last meeting was 16-10 and even that required a special teams score IIRC.

This game has 16-13 written all over it. Under for me.
I was thinking the same thing. Only thing that concerns is me the pats ability to script their opening half drives

TB and HOU...2 of the teams i have the hardest time capping. So inconsistent and both can beat almost anyone, but just as likely lose to almost anyone. No Fing clue on this game.
lean NE and SF ats in the other 2.

agree on both Hou and TB and figuring them out! I have a Texans division ticket at +150, so I'll be rooting for them of course so I hopefully dont have to worry about it next week against the Titans. But knowing Houston, they can go from winning the division today, to losing the next two and out of playoffs, which wouldn't surprise me either!

Can someone talk me off the ledge from playing the over in the Houston/Tampa game? I just can’t see this one staying under 50 points?

no Evans and no Godwin. Unless you are trusting Bershard Perriman to have another game like last week, Id be surprised this game even sniff the over!
Winston is NOT that good. TB has beat 1 team with a winning record, Rams. (Texans 3) They have won all games against non playoff teams. Not saying that the over cant hit, ofcouse it can, but I think Texans keep Winston off the field.

Line also sitting at 50 could be hinting on where Vegas is taking a position with..

Just random thoughts,

Ended up going Houston team total over instead for the half and game. I’ll pay a little to see Tampa hold them under 27.

no Evans and no Godwin. Unless you are trusting Bershard Perriman to have another game like last week, Id be surprised this game even sniff the over!
Winston is NOT that good. TB has beat 1 team with a winning record, Rams. (Texans 3) They have won all games against non playoff teams. Not saying that the over cant hit, ofcouse it can, but I think Texans keep Winston off the field.

Line also sitting at 50 could be hinting on where Vegas is taking a position with..

Just random thoughts,
You were saying ... (about Winston) fuck he’s terrible

I think the Bills/Patriots game goes over the total. Both teams can move the ball on the ground. Allen should be able to extend a couple drives with his legs. Brady will extend drives by dinking and dunking to White. Both teams have pretty solid kicking games. Everybody in the world thinks it's going under, and it's a low line. Already played Bills 1sth o7-105. Maybe Gilmore completely shuts down Brown but I think Beasley can get some good looks.

Please tell me how the Patriots will stop Allen from taking off when they are defending man to man. I'm most worried of turnovers and fumbling by either Allen/Singletary but not enough for me to shy away from playing the Bills. They are the two biggest offensive cogs though so they need to make plays. Defensively I worry about Michel suddenly running all over the place but the Bills have seemingly shored up the run D.

I think the Bills/Patriots game goes over the total. Both teams can move the ball on the ground. Allen should be able to extend a couple drives with his legs. Brady will extend drives by dinking and dunking to White. Both teams have pretty solid kicking games. Everybody in the world thinks it's going under, and it's a low line. Already played Bills 1sth o7-105. Maybe Gilmore completely shuts down Brown but I think Beasley can get some good looks.

Please tell me how the Patriots will stop Allen from taking off when they are defending man to man. I'm most worried of turnovers and fumbling by either Allen/Singletary but not enough for me to shy away from playing the Bills. They are the two biggest offensive cogs though so they need to make plays. Defensively I worry about Michel suddenly running all over the place but the Bills have seemingly shored up the run D.
I have watched more than my share of Patriots F-Ball. Michell will get yanked for no reason. I have heard how he is having a bad year, but when you get so few carries, how can you have a good year. Last week, it seemed like they pulled him within the 1st couple drives and went to Burkhead. I don’t know what to think about the Pats run game. Are they bluffing? Holding back for some reason?

I think with the Pats.......it’s all about matchups with Belicheck.......except Brady, anyone can be replaced from game to game on both sides of the ball.........that’s what got DE from Seattle being release and went to Cowgirls.....forgot his name....dude too much ego, complaining about his playing time.......

I think with the Pats.......it’s all about matchups with Belicheck.......except Brady, anyone can be replaced from game to game on both sides of the ball.........that’s what got DE from Seattle being release and went to Cowgirls.....forgot his name....dude too much ego, complaining about his playing time.......
The only way I see it is it keeps players from hitting contract bonuses. IDK how that plays into salary cap, if at all. But, they save a lot of money by not feeding the RBs.

I have watched more than my share of Patriots F-Ball. Michell will get yanked for no reason. I have heard how he is having a bad year, but when you get so few carries, how can you have a good year. Last week, it seemed like they pulled him within the 1st couple drives and went to Burkhead. I don’t know what to think about the Pats run game. Are they bluffing? Holding back for some reason?

I think we see a redic amount of Michel/Burkhead in the playoffs

Back