MIL +107
BAL u8.5
SEA +122/u6.5

on the radar:
SD u6.5
NYY -114
CHW u7
KC -157

I think Cosart may have a good game just from the delight of being out of Houston but his splits based on history are not good here. Too early for me to make any decision.
Seems as though Miami has reasonably good bats vs Harang

Last edited:
Simon has a 2.25 ERA with Knight based on 16 innings.
I won with Arizona yesterday but almost feel like I lost. Arizona manager pulling starter on 81 pitches was so strange. Lucky to survive that

Pirates need wins (now within 3 games of Milwaukee) and are a great home team. No way I go near the Reds today.

What am I missing Cards/Cubs game 1 total of 8? Doubront and Masterson 2 certified gas cans.....Cubs bats on fire. I was expecting 9.

Hello. does anyone know any thing about game 2 starters in Detroit.
Both seem pretty good. Can not get baseball-reference to work may be guessing a lot

Last edited:
Padres have appeal. Greinke is 3-7 away last 10 and rarely pitches more than 5 or 6 innings and the Dodger pen got worked very hard last game. Kennedy got very good results last 3 times with this ump. Looking just at this year I see Greinke with 3 6+ games. 1 was good, 1 was bad and one was so-so. Just not impressed. Not impressed wih the Tampa starter and like Webster. Lean Arizona and Baltimore. Probably interested in under in second game of WS.
Note Baltimore plays a day game Sunday so they will be after this game facing their worst day and condition.
Still looking at Reds and Miami and love the ump in Tampa game for a road team
Houston RL Feldman does not like losing to his old team and he is back on a more rested 4 days rest. Ray is Ray
Dodgers, Detroit, Cards and Cleveland top days of week any of them win?
Just leans so far

Last edited:
Have played Reds first 5 and will either play under in Detroit first half or game with 2 good young pitchers with Scott Barry.
Looking at Covers it looks like Colon has had very bad results with the ump but with no access to baseball-reference i can not check days rest or the real situation
Reds play looks like a immediate loser. May have to play very tight. Msudogs report stressed how this ump was great with the Reds and terrible with Pitt. Not today

Last edited:
I think Cosart may have a good game just from the delight of being out of Houston but his splits based on history are not good here. Too early for me to make any decision.
Seems as though Miami has reasonably good bats vs Harang

The knock on Cosart is he's wild, but he drew a good ump in hallion

Updated leans:
MIA +130: hallion
ARI o8.5: schrieber
MIL -104: iassogna
BAL u8: fletcher
KC -147: Hoye

Not sure if I play but if I do in WS it will be first half under as neither team has a reliable pen.
Also interesed in over in Mets just based on the fact that Colon had to be getting hammered with that Ref. Just annoyed because baseball- reference is out
Msudogs did write ups on the first 4 games and that seems to be all

Its working. Colon has an ERA of 8.57 on 21 innings with DeMuth. Going with over and possibly Philadelphia small

Back