Saturday Discussion Thread

arrighetti has quietly been a k machine but gotta look at his numbers vs lhp and make sure i think he can pitch deep enough in boston. stros as dogs interest mr a big nut again need to see arrighetti vs six lefties

if gavin williams a 5.5 gotta look at his k's ;to tired to look at there numbers tonight, lol.

could be a good bounce back game for steele.

skenes , gilbert, and manea all worth looking at.

Picked most of the wrong overs yesterday, had a few right, completely misread the Mets game, foolish to not go under there like Bank been touting.

DH should help this today assuming an effort to limit BP usage in the first game

Rodon o6.5 k's -140 big, o7.5 k's +130 for half

i think arrighrtti still worth the play at 5.5 -110 to over, his numbers vs lefties not as good but he does punch out just as high a clip vs them. 5.5 light for him, assuming he doesn't get blown up i like him to get 6+.

Reactions: KJ
i think arrighrtti still worth the play at 5.5 -110 to over, his numbers vs lefties not as good but he does punch out just as high a clip vs them. 5.5 light for him, assuming he doesn't get blown up i like him to get 6+.

not gonna make it over in time to play arrighetti so he prob cash, lol. i don't love enough to rush over. i'll have few for the later games tho

it experisive but gotta like snakes ff tt un 2.5 vs nola. normally i'd like philly but no clue what we get or off galen lately he been all over the place, not sure if he still dealing w injury or what? any thoughts @KJ ? nola havnt had the success wheeler has in zona!

it experisive but gotta like snakes ff tt un 2.5 vs nola. normally i'd like philly but no clue what we get or off galen lately he been all over the place, not sure if he still dealing w injury or what? any thoughts @KJ ? nola havnt had the success wheeler has in zona!
I was hoping you wouldn't @ me on this one

debating the ff under 3.5 at plus money in seattle or laying -150 on under 4.5 which feels like slam dunk!

I was hoping you wouldn't @ me on this one

lol. i knew your wernt! gotta respect the 16-2 k/bb rate but snakes have a collective ops over .900 vs him in that park. overall a 29-4 k/bb but also a 1.5 ish whip. w gallen struggling maybe this a sneaky over? gotta think both pitchers allow a few then both pens can be had. 8.5 low for this park.

lol. i knew your wernt! gotta respect the 16-2 k/bb rate but snakes have a collective ops over .900 vs him in that park. overall a 29-4 k/bb but also a 1.5 ish whip. w gallen struggling maybe this a sneaky over? gotta think both pitchers allow a few then both pens can be had. 8.5 low for this park.
My lean is over. I'm not playing it.

I'm slowly learning how to love our bullpen even though it's likely a couple tweaks away

My lean is over. I'm not playing it.

I'm slowly learning how to love our bullpen even though it's likely a couple tweaks away

you know them
better than me but i surely don't see them blanking philly. think both pens give up a few and i have 5 runs between the 2 starters

you know them
better than me but i surely don't see them blanking philly. think both pens give up a few and i have 5 runs between the 2 starters
Philly offense is weird

They certainly aren't scary to me if you have pitching

And I'll start a gofundme for NOLA for no reason other than he hates getting outs against good teams

Philly offense is weird

They certainly aren't scary to me if you have pitching

And I'll start a gofundme for NOLA for no reason other than he hates getting outs against good teams

when right imo philly offense bout as good as anyone. fallen don't seen right

Guess this makes a fun what if

What if LAD, SD, AZ offenses played in the NL East? They're likely the best three offenses in the league

so i'm on

gsvim williams ov 5.5 k's
manea ov 6.5 k's
mets:seattle ff u 4,5 -150 (thought juice was worth squeeze)
skenes ov 6.5 k's ( couldn't pass up the plus money even against lad, think they might bring out his best!)

rays ff tt un 1.5

those all i can think off of top my head. sorry been super busy today

Hudson terrible home splits. Not sure how Max will dealin Denver but Braves tt overs seem obvious but they have to get 7

Gonna make a play on White Sox +1.5 +120 and a sprinkle on ml +190. White Sox have lost all 3 games to Cubs this year by 1 run. And Flexen although has been bad lately, shut down the Cubs earlier this season.

I also noticed the Reds/Brewers total is heavily juiced at over 8. Usually a game next day when total is lower even though the over hit is a sign to take the under. However I'll stay away from this game.

Gonna make a play on White Sox +1.5 +120 and a sprinkle on ml +190. White Sox have lost all 3 games to Cubs this year by 1 run. And Flexen although has been bad lately, shut down the Cubs earlier this season.

steele hasn't been himself lately, i considerded cws ff under or steele k's but considering his recent form i passed. hopefully i did right thing and you cash

freaking goldy actually hit a bomb. if they could somehow get 80-85% of what goldy and arenado were before this season maybe they have a fighting chance? i'm skeptical tho

hopefully didn't get to cute in tampa. prices were right to just back o's. but sheet watching rays offense the last 3-4 days feel like any good version of barnes should hold them under 2!

Have to ask this. Dbacks are favored yet are +1.5? I see this happen a lot. Anyone keep data if books are playing tricks? Or is there something I don't know?

Have to ask this. Dbacks are favored yet are +1.5? I see this happen a lot. Anyone keep data if books are playing tricks? Or is there something I don't know?

honestly no clue. i find it happens a lot when one team opens as favs and line switches and they just don't bring the rl with it. no clue if it correlates to anything?

o's putting it on rays, hopefully burnes can run with lead and hold rays crap offense under 2 thru 5

Back